Amla ki aachar ( gooseberry aachar ~ now is being sought after by many civil around us, one of them is Our. they indeed have get used to to take advantage of internet on smartphone to looking for information to be used inspiration. Therefore Admin give Information around Amla ki aachar ( gooseberry aachar is can our make it idea.
you could cook Amla ki aachar ( gooseberry aachar to take advantage of 12 ingredient 13 step. the following Your way for cook it.
The composition for cooking Amla ki aachar ( gooseberry aachar
- capable need to provide too 500 gm amla(gooseberry).
- Buddy also needs 250 gm mustard oil.
- capable need to provide 1 tablespoon methi dana.
- Buddy also needs 1/2 teaspoon jeera.
- You need As needed salt.
- You need to prepare As needed water.
- You need to prepare 2 tablespoons sauf.
- Please buddy prepare 2 tablespoons mustard seeds.
- Please prepare 1 teaspoon kashmir red chilli powder.
- Please buddy prepare 2 teaspoon termaric powder.
- Buddy also needs 8 green chilli.
- You need 2 teaspoon red chilli powder.
The Instructions how to cook Amla ki aachar ( gooseberry aachar
- Wash amla with water then dry by the kitchen towel..
- Heat the pan, put water in the pan,.
- When starts boiling add the amla in the boiled water, then boil for ten minutes, until the amla becomes soft and well cooked..
- Then strain the amla put the amla in the plate remove the seeds and make small pieces.
- Now put another pan in the oven.
- Take a blender put methi seeds in the jar, then blend, then add the jeera then sauf, then mustard seeds one after another then coarsely blend, and keep aside,.
- Now heat the pan add the mustard oil when start boiling turn off the stove, after four to five minutes,.
- Add the termaric powder, hing, red chilli powder, then kashmir red chilli powder, give it a well stir..
- Add the green chilli also again mix, add salt,.
- Keep stirring,.
- Now add the masala in the amla, mix it well by the hands thoroughly,put the amla mix in the plate..
- After four to five hours put amla in the glass jar, then keep the jar in airtight position. and refrigerate it, I think amla is tastes best.
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Amla ki aachar ( gooseberry aachar Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this website helpful, support me by sharing post this site to social media accounts your favorite like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or Our can also mark off this site this with the title Amla ki aachar ( gooseberry aachar This post grouped into categories and also this post it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂