Salt Bagels ~ now is being sought after by many society around us, one of them is you. They already are get used to use internet on gadget to find information to be used idea. Therefore Admin give Information related Salt Bagels is can our make it inspiration.
we can create Salt Bagels to take advantage of 7 ingredient 9 step. this is it step by step for make it.
The ingredients for cooking Salt Bagels
- capable need to provide too 200 grams Bread (strong) flour.
- capable need to provide too 2 tsp Sugar.
- Please buddy prepare 1 tsp Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon, or more if necessary Olive oil.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp Dry yeast.
- Also add 120 ml Warm water (about 30℃).
- Please prepare 1 Rock salt (or ground sea salt).
The Instructions how to cook Salt Bagels
Combine all of the ingredients except for the salt and knead. For the ins and outs of this step please refer to Steps 1 – 4 of the Soft-type Bagel recipe.
- Resting Time: Once kneaded, separate the dough into 4 equal pieces, form into balls and leave to rest for 10 minutes under a damp cloth..
- Shaping: Form into ringed donut shapes. Again, for more detailed instructions please refer to Soft-type Bagel recipe Steps 8 – 10..
- Second Proofing: Put each bagel onto a separate piece of parchment paper cut to the size of the bagel and leave to prove in an oven for 30 minutes at 30℃. During this proofing begin to preheat the oven to 210℃ and boil some water in a pan..
- Kettling: Dissolve 1 tablespoon of sugar or honey (not included) in 1 liter of heated water. When the water has boiled, stop the heat (it should be about 80-90℃) and place the bagels in the water with their baking paper still attached. Gently tease off the parchment paper and boil the bagel for 30 seconds on each side. Take out and place on a dry cloth to dry..
- Place the bagels back on the baking sheets that you peeled off them whilst kettling and using a brush or the back of a spoon give them a quick glaze of olive oil and a sprinkling of rock salt..
- Baking: Quickly put them in the oven and turn the temperature down to 200℃ and bake for 12-15 minutes or until browned the way you like..
- Now it’s time to eat If you coat with plenty of olive oil, the outside will be nice and crispy If you choose to chill them they will become even chewier..
- Compared to the soft-type bagel, the inside of these bagels are fuller and they have a different kind of fluffiness..
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Salt Bagels Thank you for your visit, if you feel this post on this website helpful, support me by sharing article this blog to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and others Or Buddy can also bookmark this site this with the title Salt Bagels This post grouped into categories and also this post it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂