Whole Wheat Walnut Bagels (Soft Bagels) ~ at the moment is being sought after by many commpany around us, one of them is Our. They already are get used to to take advantage of internet on gadget to find information to be used inspiration. Therefore I give Information around Whole Wheat Walnut Bagels (Soft Bagels) is could you make it example.
my Buddy could cook Whole Wheat Walnut Bagels (Soft Bagels) using tools 10 ingredient 16 step. the following the steps for cook it.
The ingredients for cooking Whole Wheat Walnut Bagels (Soft Bagels)
- You need 200 grams Lys d’or brand (French bread /medium-strong) flour.
- capable need to provide too 50 grams Whole wheat flour.
- You need to prepare 10 grams Light brown sugar (or superfine sugar ).
- You need to prepare 5 grams Salt.
- You need 3 grams Dry yeast.
- Please prepare 10 grams Olive oil.
- Please prepare 145 ml Water.
- You need to prepare 50 grams Walnuts.
- Also add 1 liter Hot water for kettling.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp Honey for kettling.
The Step by step how to make Whole Wheat Walnut Bagels (Soft Bagels)
- Preparation: coarsely chop the walnuts and roast them in a skillet over low heat until they start making crackling noises..
- Place all ingredients except the walnuts into a bread machine, select the dough cycle and press start, allowing the machine to do its job until the first rising. Add the walnuts in the case inside the machine designated for toppings and additions..
- When the cycle completes, take the dough out to a working surface, punch it down to let the trapped air out, divide the dough into 4 and roll into balls. Cover the dough with a damp cloth, and let it rest for 20 minutes..
- Punch down again to let the air out and roll out the dough to 20 cm in length..
- Place the dough so the longer side lies sideways. Roll the dough somewhat loosely..
- Seal the edges and the seam tightly..
- Roll the dough back and forth with your hands, form it into a 25 cm cylinder shape..
- Using the bottom of your palm, flatten one of the edges..
- Make the dough into a ring, Wrap the end of the dough with the other flattened end made in Step 8. Form to make it into your desired shape..
- Let the dough rest again on a parchment lined cookie sheet. It is done when the dough has loosened and puffed up. It took 30 minutes at 30℃ today..
- Preparation during rising; using a large pot that can hold all 4 pieces of dough at once, bring water to a boil. About 80℃, when small bubbles begin to form at the edge of the pot, would be the ideal temperature..
- Place a piece of paper towel on the working surface for draining the dough right after boiling. Preheat oven to 220℃..
- Add and dissolve honey into the hot water. Insert the dough, and boil both sides 15 seconds each..
- When boiling is done, place it onto the prepared paper towel, and lightly wipe off the excess water..
- Reduce the oven temperature to 200℃, bake the dough for 15～17 minutes or until golden brown..
- The seeds in the main photo are pumpkin seeds that I forgot to add in during the kneading process. Try baking the bagel with pumpkin seeds. They’ll look very cute..
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Whole Wheat Walnut Bagels (Soft Bagels) Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this site helpful, support we by sharing article this blog to social media accounts your favorite like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or We can also bookmark this site this with the title Whole Wheat Walnut Bagels (Soft Bagels) This connten grouped into categories and also this post it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂