Strawberry Fig Jam ~ how many times is being sought after by many commpany around us, one of them is We. They already are get used to to take advantage of internet on HP to find information to be used example. Therefore I give Information related Strawberry Fig Jam is could we make it inspiration. How to Make Fig-Strawberry Jam – Easily! With Step-by-step Photos, Recipe, Directions, Ingredients and Costs How to Make Homemade Fig-Strawberry Jam – Easily! Making and canning your own jam is also quite easy.
How to Make Homemade Fig-Strawberry Jam with Jello (Gelatin) – Easily!
Making and canning your own strawberry-fig jam with jello is quite easy.
The fig and strawberry combination is a perfect match: the sweetness of figs coupled with the tartness and aromatic.
our able to create Strawberry Fig Jam using tools 5 ingredient 8 step. the following the steps for make it.
The composition for cooking Strawberry Fig Jam
- capable need to provide 4 cup Chopped figs.
- You need to prepare 2 cup Chopped strawberry.
- Buddy also needs 4 cup White sugar.
- capable need to provide 2 box Sure jell or any pectin.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp Lemon juice.
Combine the figs, sugar and jell-o in a dutch oven.
Bring to a slow boil over medium to medium-high heat.
Strawberry Fig Jam made with figs, sugar and strawberry jello.
This version is MJ’s adaption of hundreds of similar recipes. “*” See Kitchen Notes for more information or links to special ingredients.
The Instructions how to cooking Strawberry Fig Jam
- Chop (or easiest way blender) up figs and strawberrys. I always have tons of figs so I make several batches but chop all ingredients first.
- Put 6 cups of fruit mixture (I say mixture bc I blend it all together) in large saucepan and turn on heat to medium.
- Add lemon juice.
- Mix 1 1/2 packets of pectin with 1/2 cup of sugar then pour and stir in mixture until no lumps remain.
- Bring to a hard boil stirring constantly until the boil can’t be stirred away then add remaining 3 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Stir until no lumps then cook for 10-12 minutes stirring constantly as burning can happen.
- Keep a spoon in ice water, dry it quickly then drizzle a small amount onto spoon to see if jam sets properly..
- If it doesn’t there’s 2 things you can do: 1 add cornstarch (that is dissolved all the way in a separate cup) to jam and test until it’s to your liking or 2 add the other half or pectin with 1/2 cup of sugar and dissolve in jam.
Opened strawberry fig jam should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator and consumed within one month.
The preserves can also be frozen for up to a year.
If this is your first time canning, it is recommended that you read Principles of Home Canning.
Mash or puree six cups of fresh figs.
Mix the figs, lemon, sugar, and strawberry powder in a magnalite or heavy duty pot.
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Strawberry Fig Jam Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this website helpful, support our by sharing article this site to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and others Or Buddy can also bookmark this website this with the title Strawberry Fig Jam This connten grouped into categories and also this post it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂