Kaju Anjeer Rolls ~ how many times is being sought after by many community around us, one of them is Buddy. They already are get used to use internet on gadget to find information to be used idea. Therefore Our give Information around Kaju Anjeer Rolls is could our make it insight. Kaju Anjeer(Cashew Fig) rolls are very popular during Diwali. For variation, I make with almond fig (badam anjeer). Anjeer Kaju Roll Recipe – About Anjeer Kaju Roll Recipe: This festive dessert recipe is filled with all things healthy and tasty!
Kaju Anjeer Roll is a delicious Indian sweet dish.
Cashew nuts and Figs Roll is very tasty and healthy sweet dish.
For more recipes like this please visit and S U B S C R I B E my channel at.
we can create Kaju Anjeer Rolls using tools 5 ingredient 9 step. this is it step by step for cook it.
The ingredients and seasoningsu for cooking Kaju Anjeer Rolls
- Please buddy prepare 3 cups + 1/4 cup Cashew nut.
- Please prepare 150 gmz fig [ anjeer].
- Please prepare 100 gms + 2tbsp sugar.
- Please buddy prepare 2 tsp cardamom powder.
- Also add as needed ghee.
Anjeer Kaju Roll is an easy dessert recipe that you can prepare at home for your loved ones.
This roll dessert recipe is quick to prepare and is the best sweet dish option that can be consumed after dinner.
Figs are good to treat indigestion, diabetes or gaining instant weight.
Language:. “Kaju Anjeer Roll is not only a mouth-watering sweet but also an easy to make the dish.
The Step by step how to make Kaju Anjeer Rolls
- Soak fig in lukewarm water for half an hour..
- Finely powder 3 cups of cashews in a mixer. Sieve it and keep aside..
- Add 1/2 tbsp of sugar into the soaked figs and boil it for five minutes on medium-low heat. Drain the water and grind it into a paste, once cooled..
- Chop the remaining 1/4 cups cashews and keep it aside..
- Heat ghee in a non-stick wok and add fig paste, chopped cashews, 1 1/2 tbsp sugar and 2 tbsp of cashew powder. Cook it by stirring continuously on medium-low heat until it becomes a thick paste. Roll it into two thin logs once cooled..
- Boil 1/4 cup water in a heavy bottomed pan. Add 100 grams of sugar and boil it until one string consistency syrup..
- Add 200 grams of sifted cashew powder, 2tsp cardamom powder, and 1 1/2 spoon ghee into the prepared sugar syrup and mix well by stirring continuously. Once the mixture starts to get separated from the sides of the pan, switch off the heat..
- Butter a wax paper and put the prepared cashew mixture on it. Cover it with another buttered wax paper and roll it into a sheet with a rolling pin into desired thickness..
- Cut the sheet into two halves and put the fig logs on each of it. cover it with the cashew sheets and cut it as per the desired length..
This Diwali feast your guests with a homemade kaju anjeer roll.
Mix Play all Mix – Reshus Kitchen YouTube; Motichoor.
This is a nice festive sweet with the richness of anjeer and cashews.
In this you can taste kaju katli with anjeer halwa so Two in one taste for coming festive season and the amount fat used in.
Kaju Anjeer Roll is a dry fruit rich sweet made using cashew nuts and dried figs.
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Kaju Anjeer Rolls Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this blog helpful, support our by sharing article this blog to social media accounts your favorite like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and others Or Buddy can also mark off this blog this with the title Kaju Anjeer Rolls This connten grouped into categories and also this conten it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂