Kashmiri Shufta ~ currently is being sought after by many user around us, one of them is Buddy. they indeed have get used to use internet on ponsel to get information to be used insight. Therefore Our give Information about Kashmiri Shufta is can you make it idea. Kashmiri Shufta is a traditional Kashmiri dessert especially made during festivals and Marriages is nothing but a mixture of various dry fruits and spices coated with sugar syrup. Although the recipe looks very simple, it tastes awesome. Dry fruits are first soaked in water for sometime and then mixed with ghee, various spice powders and sugar.
Feel a burst of rich flavours as soon as you take its bite.
Shufta from Kashmir is a recipe filled with goodness and riches.
Dry fruits cooked with desi ghee bring a festive taste.
my Buddy able to create Kashmiri Shufta to take advantage of 8 ingredient 10 step. this is it the steps for cook it.
The ingredients for cooking Kashmiri Shufta
- You need 1/2 cup Cashew nuts.
- capable need to provide 1/2 cup raisins.
- You need 1/2 cup Walnuts.
- You need 1/2 cup Dry figs.
- Please prepare 1 cup sugar.
- capable need to provide 2 tbsp Ghee.
- capable need to provide too 100 grams Paneer Cut into small square pieces.
- Buddy also needs 1/4 cup Water.
Find how to make Shufta here with simple methods.
How to make Shufta -Dry fruits in sugar syrup.
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine.
ಕಾಶ್ಮೀರ ಶುಫ್ತಾ @KattikarKitchen This sweet dish is mainly prepared in marriage, party and many other.
The Step by step how to make Kashmiri Shufta
- Chop the almonds, pistachios, cashew nuts, walnuts and dried figs..
- Wash and soak in water..
- Strain it..
- Heat the pan and add the ghee. Then fry the paneer into golden colour and transfer to another plate..
- Now add chopped nuts and fry..
- Then add the sugar and stir well..
- Now add the water and boil for 10 minutes..
- After that add the fried paneer and mix well..
- When the water level reduced, switch off the stove..
- Serve Kashmiri Shufta hot or cold..
Kashmiri Shufta : Indians love Sweets more than anything and especially a Kashmiri does not ask for a dessert, they love to have Sweets after having the Lunch or Dinner.
That is how the Kashmiri has made a Savory sweet “Shufta”.
After reading this post, when you visit Jammu and Kashmir you should definitely… Shufta Recipe is a traditional sweet from the Kashmir region.
Kashmiri shufta is a dessert made with a mixture of various dry fruits, Paneer and encrusted with sugar syrup.
Shufta is a traditional Kashmiri dessert which is a mixture of various dry fruits and spices coated with sugar syrup.
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Kashmiri Shufta Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this website helpful, support me by sharing article this blog to social media accounts your favorite like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and others Or Buddy can also mark off this blog this with the title Kashmiri Shufta This article grouped into categories and also this conten it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂