Earl Grey Scented Bagels ~ now is being sought after by many people around us, one of them is Buddy. they indeed have get used to use internet on gadget to find information to be used insight. Therefore I give Information about Earl Grey Scented Bagels is can my Buddy make it example.
my Buddy could cook Earl Grey Scented Bagels to take advantage of 7 ingredient 6 step. the following Your way for cook it.
The composition for cooking Earl Grey Scented Bagels
- capable need to provide too 380 grams Bread (strong) flour.
- Buddy also needs 15 grams Unsalted butter.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp Sugar.
- capable need to provide too 1 tsp Dry yeast.
- Please prepare 2 tsp or less Salt.
- You need to prepare 5 grams Loose leaf tea leaves (Earl Grey).
- Also add 210 ml Lukewarm water.
The Step by step how to make Earl Grey Scented Bagels
- Put all the ingredients except for the tea leaves in your bread maker and start to make the dough. Grind the tea leaves finely in a mortar..
- After around 10 minutes, add the ground tea leaves to the bread maker and let it do its job..
- Once the dough is done, deflate it and roll up into 9 balls. Cover with a well-wrung moist kitchen towel and let sit for 20 minutes..
- Deflate the dough and stretch it out with a rolling pin. Roll up from the side nearest you. Close the ends firmly. *If the dough is sticky, do this on a dusted surface..
- Place with the closed end down and let rise a second time for 30 minutes..
- When finished rising, boil one side of each bagel in hot water for 20 seconds each. Drain, line them up on a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes at 180℃..
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Earl Grey Scented Bagels Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this website helpful, support our by sharing article this website to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and others Or We can also mark off this website this with the title Earl Grey Scented Bagels This post grouped into categories and also this article it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂