Smooth Bagels Made With Homemade Bread Starter ~ several times is being sought after by many commpany around us, one of them is We. they indeed have get used to to take advantage of internet on smartphone to find information to be used idea. Therefore We give Information about Smooth Bagels Made With Homemade Bread Starter is could we make it example.
you able cook Smooth Bagels Made With Homemade Bread Starter using tools 6 ingredient 11 step. this is it step by step for cook it.
The ingredients for cooking Smooth Bagels Made With Homemade Bread Starter
- Please buddy prepare 200 grams Bread (strong) flour.
- capable need to provide too 50 grams Cake flour.
- capable need to provide too 100 grams Homemade bread starter.
- capable need to provide 1 tbsp Honey.
- Buddy also needs 100 ml Water.
- capable need to provide 1/2 tsp Salt.
The Step by step how to make Smooth Bagels Made With Homemade Bread Starter
- Mix all the ingredients together..
- When the dough is no longer floury, take it out onto a work surface and knead it well, putting your weight into it (about 15 minutes). Bagel dough is stiff, so keep kneading patiently..
- Divide into 4 or 5 portions, round off each portion into a ball and leave to rest for 30 to 40 minutes (depending on the season)..
- When the dough has rested, roll out each portion in the order they were formed into balls, and deflate them..
- Roll each piece of dough very tightly into long sausage shapes, so that no air pockets are included. If the dough is on the dry side, wet your fingers and pinch the seams closed very well..
- Roll each sausage of dough out so that it becomes long and thin. Make one end skinnier and flatten the other end. Put the skinny end on top of the flattened end to form a ring..
- Here’s how the ring looks..
- Line up the links on pieces of parchment paper, and leave to rise for 60 minutes. (It’s best to put then on individual pieces of paper so that they are easier to boil later.) Start boiling the water and preheat the oven to 250°C 5 minutes before the dough has finished rising! Put honey in the boiling water. If you have a gas oven, preheat to 210°C..
- Start boiling the bagels! Boil them in the order they were formed, paper and all, 30 seconds per side. If the water is boiling so fast that it’s bubbling, the dough will get damaged..
- When all the bagels are boiled, put them in the oven as quickly as possible. If you leave them after they have been boiled they will get wrinkled. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 200°C. Please adjust the time depending on your oven and the weather..
- Done! Be careful not to let them burn!.
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Smooth Bagels Made With Homemade Bread Starter Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this site helpful, support our by sharing article this blog to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or Buddy can also mark off this site this with the title Smooth Bagels Made With Homemade Bread Starter This post grouped into categories and also this article it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂