Pitch-black Bagels ~ now is being sought after by many people around us, one of them is you. They already are get used to use internet on smartphone to get information to be used example. Therefore I give Information around Pitch-black Bagels is could we make it idea.
my Buddy could cook Pitch-black Bagels to take advantage of 9 ingredient 8 step. the following Your way for make it.
The composition for cooking Pitch-black Bagels
- Please buddy prepare 280 grams ✿Bread (strong) flour.
- Please prepare 20 grams ✿Cake flour.
- capable need to provide too 4 grams ✿Salt.
- capable need to provide too 10 grams ✿Sugar.
- capable need to provide 4 grams ✿Instant dry yeast.
- You need 15 grams ✿Black cocoa.
- You need to prepare 180 grams ✿Water.
- Please prepare 40 grams White chocolate chip.
- Also add 2 tbsp Honey (for kettle boiling).
The Step by step how to cook Pitch-black Bagels
- Knead all ✿ ingredients in a bowl for 10 minutes. Divide into 5 (or 3) portions. Let rest for 15 minutes..
- Roll out the dough as in the picture. Scatter the chocolate chips and roll up from the corner. Make sure to secure the seam well..
- Flatten one side and fold in the other end. Close the seam well!.
- The hole in the center should be about 2 fingers wide..
- Let the dough rise for 30 minutes. (You could also use the dough rising setting on your oven.).
- Preheat the oven to 200℃. Boil water in a large pan or a frying pan. Mix in the honey to dissolve..
- The water should only be bubbling slightly! Do not boil vigorously!.
- Boil the bagels, 15 seconds on each side. Drain, and bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes..
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Pitch-black Bagels Thank you for your visit, if you feel this post on this website helpful, support me by sharing article this blog to social media accounts your favorite like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and others Or Buddy can also bookmark this website this with the title Pitch-black Bagels This article grouped into categories and also this conten it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂