Kariveppalai Podi / Curry leaves spice powder ~ at the moment is being sought after by many people around us, one of them is Our. They already are get used to use internet on ponsel to get information to be used inspiration. Therefore Admin give Information around Kariveppalai Podi / Curry leaves spice powder is can we make it idea.
my Buddy could create Kariveppalai Podi / Curry leaves spice powder using tools 7 ingredient 4 step. this is it Your way for make it.
The spices for cooking Kariveppalai Podi / Curry leaves spice powder
- capable need to provide too 100 grams curry leaves De-stemed.
- Buddy also needs 75 grams urad dal white.
- Please buddy prepare 10 – 12 chillies dry red.
- Please prepare 2 asafoetida compounded pellets.
- Buddy also needs gooseberry tamarind a small amla or sized.
- Also add rock salt.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsps sesame oil.
The Instructions how to make Kariveppalai Podi / Curry leaves spice powder
- De stem the curry leaves and wash them thoroughly, spread it on a plate and microwave this for about 30 – 40 seconds to remove the moisture..
- Take a wok,on medium heat, add 2 tbsps of sesame oil, add the asafoetida pellets and fry them..
- Now add tamarind saute this for about 1 minute or until the tamarind looks cooked, add white urad dal and dry red chillies, saute them until urad dal becomes golden brown in color..
- Simmer the heat,add salt and mix. Switch off the heat, transfer this to a blender jar. To this add the curry leaves and grind it to a fine powder..
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Kariveppalai Podi / Curry leaves spice powder Thank you for your visit, if you feel this post on this blog helpful, support we by sharing post this blog to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or Our can also bookmark this site this with the title Kariveppalai Podi / Curry leaves spice powder This connten grouped into categories and also this post it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂