Beef Nihari with Naan ~ at the moment is being sought after by many commpany around us, one of them is Buddy. they indeed have get used to use internet on gadget to find information to be used idea. Therefore We give Information about Beef Nihari with Naan is could my Buddy make it example.
we can create Beef Nihari with Naan using tools 22 ingredient 8 step. this is it Your way for cook it.
The composition for cooking Beef Nihari with Naan
- You need to prepare 500 gm Beef Pieces (boti).
- capable need to provide 2-3 Bones (nalli) or more as per taste.
- Buddy also needs 3 Onion big.
- Also add 125 gm Dahi (yoghurt).
- capable need to provide too 1/2 cup Oil.
- capable need to provide 3 Tsp Lal Mirch powder(red chilli).
- Please buddy prepare 3 Tsp Dhania powder (coriander powder).
- Please prepare 1 Tsp Salt (to taste).
- capable need to provide 1 Tbsp Adrak paste (ginger paste).
- You need 1 Tbsp Lehsun paste (garlic paste).
- capable need to provide 1 Tbsp Saunf powder (fennel seeds powder).
- capable need to provide too 1 Tsp Sonth powder (dry ginger powder).
- Also add 4-6 Tbsp Cornflour.
- Please buddy prepare 1 Tsp Saunf powder.
- Also add 1 Tsp Garam Masala powder.
- Buddy also needs 1/2 Tsp Jaifal Javetri powder (nutmeg & mace).
- capable need to provide too For Bhagar.
- Buddy also needs 1 cup Oil.
- Please buddy prepare 1 Onion big in slices.
- Please prepare To garnish.
- capable need to provide too Chop coriander, green chillies, ginger julians, lemon wedges.
- Also add To serve with Naan.
The Instructions how to cooking Beef Nihari with Naan
- Wash throughly beef & bones. Grind Saunf (fennel seeds) & Sonth (dry ginger) in powder.keep 1 Tbsp +1 Tsp saunf powder & 1 Tsp sonth powder..
- Heat oil in pot.add sliced onions & fry them to crisp golden / light brown colour.take onions out from oil & crush them in hawan dasta (pastel&mortal) or by hands to paste like form..
- Keep onion paste aside.add ginger garlic paste, lal mirch,salt,dhania powder in oil with little water & fry till masala is fried..
- Add beef pieces with nalli (bones) & fry in masala over medium heat. Add fried onion paste & mix well in beef.cook for 10-15 minutes till the colour of meat & masala changes & oil comes on surface.add 2-3 cups water, cover, let it cook over medium heat till meat is tender.check in between, if needed add more water..
- When beef is tender,add beaten dahi in it& fry well.add saunf & sonth powder in it & mix well..
- Cook for 5-10 minutes more over medium heat.add 1-2 cups water (as needed).give one boil.mix cornflour in water & add in beef masala.stir continuously to avoid lumps.let it cook on low-medium heat.nihari will start to thicken.adjust consistancy to taste..
- Keep nihari on low heat to simmer. Add 1 tsp garam masala powder, 1 tsp saunf powder,1/2 tsp jaiful jawatri powder..
- Make bhagar for nihari. Heat oil & fry 1 onion in slices to golden brown. Add over nihari before serving.garnish with hara dhania,hari mirch,ginger julians.serve hot with Naan & enjoy with Cookpad..
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Beef Nihari with Naan Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this website helpful, support we by sharing article this website to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or you can also mark off this site this with the title Beef Nihari with Naan This post grouped into categories and also this conten it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂