Mike’s 200 Clove Garlic Sun Dried Bagel Spread ~ at the moment is being sought after by many society around us, one of them is you. They already are get used to use internet on ponsel to get information to be used idea. Therefore Admin give Information related Mike’s 200 Clove Garlic Sun Dried Bagel Spread is can my Buddy make it example. This creamy spread is loaded with oregano, basil, garlic and feta. The flavorful, savory combination is perfect slathered on a toasted bagel. Lightly grease a baking sheet with olive oil.
Sun Dried Tomato Spread – creamy, tangy and, most likely, your new favorite condiment!
Spread it on crackers or a sandwich or grab some fresh cut veggies and start dipping!
Everything Bagel Cream Cheese SpreadThe Kitchen Whisperer.
you able cook Mike’s 200 Clove Garlic Sun Dried Bagel Spread using tools 18 ingredient 7 step. this is it the steps for make it.
The spices for cooking Mike’s 200 Clove Garlic Sun Dried Bagel Spread
- capable need to provide too 200 Fresh Garlic Cloves.
- You need to prepare Garlic Olive Oil [enough to coat garlic cloves].
- Also add 1/3 Cup Fresh Minced Chives.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp Fresh Rosemary.
- You need 1 tbsp Fresh Thyme.
- Please buddy prepare 1/2 tsp Sea Salt [+ reserves].
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp Fresh Cracked Black Pepper.
- capable need to provide 1/2 Small Lemon [juiced + reserved wedges].
- Buddy also needs 2 oz Package Sun Dried Tomatoes.
- capable need to provide 1/2 Cup Quality Red Wine [for tomatoes].
- You need to prepare 1/4 Cup Quality White Wine [for garlic].
- You need to prepare ● For The Options [as needed].
- Please buddy prepare Toasted Onion Bagles.
- capable need to provide too Lemon Wedges.
- You need 6 oz Mason Jars.
- Please buddy prepare Red Pepper Flakes.
- Please prepare Quality Balsamic Vinager.
- You need to prepare 3 (8 oz) Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
Hatti orders an Herby Turkey bagel sandwich with sun dried tomato spread and Tessa orders a blueberry bagel with strawberry cream cheese.
Then they ask to have them both split in two and bagged separately, with one half of each bagel in each bag.
They each get one savory, one sweet.
Get best price and read about company and get contact details and address.
The Instructions how to cooking Mike’s 200 Clove Garlic Sun Dried Bagel Spread
- Coat garlic cloves with garlic olive oil..
- Red wine and sun dried tomatoes pictured..
- Add red wine to sun dried tomatoes. Boil sun dried tomatoes until red wine dissolves and dried tomatoes have plumped..
- Add everything together with white wine and bake for 60 minutes at 425°..
- Smash garlic by hand with masher. Taste test and see if you want more sea salt or lemon juice added to the mix. Leave some of your cloves whole so your guests know exactly what they’re eating! 😆.
- Place in Mason Jars and allow them to cool upside down for an hour. Then refrigerate..
- Serve on toasted bagles or garlic triskets with squeezes of lemon wedges. These make for great gifts as well. My neighbors and co- workers always look forward to them!.
Process until the mixture becomes a coarse Tapenade is a coarse savory paste typically made from mixed olives, anchovy fillets, capers, garlic.
There are THREE cloves of garlic in the recipe but because they are sliced and not minced, the flavour is much more mild!
And because it is the recipe given to me by a Sicilian, there are chillies involved.
Lastly, I first tried this recipe the best quality sun-dried tomatoes possible.
Traditional bagels don’t contain a lot of nutrients per calorie, but a well-chosen bagel can give you a nutritional boost!
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Mike’s 200 Clove Garlic Sun Dried Bagel Spread Thank you for your visit, if you feel this post on this website helpful, support me by sharing article this blog to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or Buddy can also mark off this site this with the title Mike’s 200 Clove Garlic Sun Dried Bagel Spread This post grouped into categories and also this post it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂