Naan Khatai Cookies ~ currently is being sought after by many Buddy around us, one of them is Buddy. they indeed have get used to to take advantage of internet on smartphone to get information to be used insight. Therefore I give Information about Naan Khatai Cookies is can our make it example.
you able create Naan Khatai Cookies using tools 9 ingredient 8 step. this is it the steps for make it.
The ingredients for cooking Naan Khatai Cookies
- You need 1 cup besan.
- capable need to provide 1/2 cup maida.
- Please buddy prepare 2 tbsp sooji.
- Also add 1 tsp baking powder.
- Buddy also needs 1/2 tsp cardamom powder.
- Please buddy prepare 1/2 cup powdered sugar.
- Please prepare 1/2 cup ghee.
- Please buddy prepare 1-2 tbsp milk (if needed).
- Please buddy prepare as needed Slivered pistachio.
The Instructions how to cooking Naan Khatai Cookies
- Cream ghee and sugar with help of a whisker or a beater till it’s light..
- Take rest of the dry ingredients in a bowl..
- Now add dry ingredients in the wet mix of ghee and sugar and knead lightly like a dough..
- If the mixture in dry add milk. Mine wasn’t as I had used melted ghee..
Pinch lemon size dough and make balls
Place pistachio n sprinkle some cardamom powder on each. That’s optional.
Preheat the oven
Place the butter paper on a baking tray and place all prepared dough balls..
- Now bake them at 180degrees for 12-15 minutes.
Keep checking as temperature differs from oven to oven
Once they are done from the bottom, Take the tray out and let them cool completely.
Enjoy besan naan khatais with coffee or tea..
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Naan Khatai Cookies Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this site helpful, support our by sharing article this site to social media accounts your favorite like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and others Or Our can also bookmark this website this with the title Naan Khatai Cookies This article grouped into categories and also this conten it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂