Mix fruit Srikhand(diabetic recipe) ~ how many times is being sought after by many community around us, one of them is Buddy. They already are get used to to take advantage of internet on smartphone to find information to be used inspiration. Therefore I give Information about Mix fruit Srikhand(diabetic recipe) is could my Buddy make it inspiration. Combine the milk and saffron in a small bowl and mix well till the saffron dissolves. Combine the curds, saffron-milk mixture, sugar substitute and cardamom powder in a bowl and mix well using a whisk. Mixed Fruit Srikhand Shrikhand is no longer out of reach of diabetics!
Executive Chef Pradipt Sinha, Courtyard by Marriott Pune City Centre, adds a healthy twist to shrikhand, a favourite Indian dessert, by making it with nutritious fruits and low fat milk.
Mixed fruit Shrikhand is a very health recipe for Navratra and the peoples on Fast or diet.
This recipe is rich in nutrients and calcium as it contains lots of fruits, hung curd, honey, cinamon etc.
our able cook Mix fruit Srikhand(diabetic recipe) using tools 8 ingredient 4 step. the following the steps for make it.
The ingredients and seasoningsu for cooking Mix fruit Srikhand(diabetic recipe)
- capable need to provide 1 1/2 cup chopped mixed fruits( apple,orange,grapes,pomegranate etc.
- You need 1 cup hung low-fat curd(dahi),refer handy tip.
- capable need to provide too 1/2 bowl chopped dry fruits(cashew,almond).
- Also add 6-8 mint leaves.
- Please prepare A few saffron strands.
- Also add 1 tbsp warm milk.
- capable need to provide 1 tbsp sugar substitute.
- Also add 1/4 tsp cardamom powder.
Shrikhand recipe, Kesar Elaichi Shrikhand recipe with deatiled step by step phots.
It is simply amazing how the humble dahi transforms into a mouth-watering shrikhand dessert in just a few simple steps.
Here is the easiest and best way to make yummy shrikhand out of everyday curds.
It does not even require any cooking.
The Instructions how to make Mix fruit Srikhand(diabetic recipe)
- Collect all ingredients..
- Combined the milk and saffron in a small bowl and mix well til the saffron dissolves. Keep a side. Combine the curd,saffron-milk mixture,sugar substitute and cardamom powder in a bowl and mix well using a whisk..
- Refrigerate for at least an hour. Just before serving, placed ¼ of the mixed fruits in to a serving glass or bowl and top with ¼ of the chilled srikhand. Garnish with chopped dry fruits and mint leaves..
- Handy tips- 2 cups of low fat curd,when tied in a muslin cloth and hand for 1½ hour. Will yield 1 cup of hung low-fat-curds..
Also known as Matho, shrikhand is an integral part of a traditional.
Take a small bowl and mix the warm milk and saffron.
Keep it aside for some time.
Now in a separate bowl mix in the milk saffron mixture, cardamom powder, rose water, curd and honey; whisk well.
Take a glass, add in a layer of shrikhand then add a layer of fruits.
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Mix fruit Srikhand(diabetic recipe) Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this website helpful, support me by sharing article this site to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and others Or Buddy can also bookmark this blog this with the title Mix fruit Srikhand(diabetic recipe) This post grouped into categories and also this post it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂