Suzhiyam ~ now is being sought after by many people around us, one of them is Buddy. they indeed have get used to to take advantage of internet on smartphone to find information to be used inspiration. Therefore Our give Information around Suzhiyam is can our make it inspiration. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Seeyam is one of diwali special recipes that we make every year. Chettinad special seeyam recipe with video and stepwise pictures.
Suzhiyan recipe, how to make suzhiyan, suzhiyam.
Suzhiyan is a traditional sweet made in our home, a must for our Deepavali celebration.
Full video, step by step pictures with kadalai paruppu pooranam recipe.
you could cook Suzhiyam using tools 10 ingredient 5 step. the following the steps for cook it.
The ingredients for cooking Suzhiyam
- capable need to provide For stuffing.
- Please buddy prepare 1/2 cup besan/ Bengal gram.
- You need 1/2 cup jaggery for syrup.
- capable need to provide 1/2 cup grated coconut.
- capable need to provide For suzhiyam.
- capable need to provide 1/2 cup flour / Maida.
- Also add Salt.
- Also add Water to make bater.
- You need to prepare Oil for deep fry.
- You need 2/3 spoons Ghee.
Suzhiyan Recipe / Suzhiyam Recipe with step by step pics and a short YouTube video.
The inner pooranam (stuffing) is the one that we make for Puran Poli and mothagam, made into balls, dipped in maida batter then deep fried in oil.
This sweet delicacy is a must in my home on the day of Diwali along with ulundhu vada and sometimes I prepare this for the Navratri festival too.
Suzhiyam #Suzhiyam #SweetBonda #Snacks Suzhiyam is a sweet bonda made with chana dal and jaggery, the sweet filling is then dipped into a batter and deep fried to get crispy, golden sweet bondas.
The Step by step how to make Suzhiyam
- Soak the besan and cook for 3-4 whistles and mash it well to a paste.
- In a pan add jaggery and water and extract enough amount of jaggery syrup.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the Maida, salt and water and make a dough little watery in consistency. Not to running but litte watery and thicker at the same time as shown in picture below.
- Heat a pan, add ghee and then add the grated coconut and then add little jaggery syrup and then add the mashed besan. If the jaggery syrup is not enough, you can add litte more as per your sweet preference and mix well until it become thick and all liquid evaporates. Let it to cool for 20 minutes and then make small balls.
- In a pan, add oil for frying and once oil is hot, take the balls, dip it twice or thrice the flour mixture and drop it oil and fry for 3-4 mins or until you get the color as shown in picture..
Suzhiyam is also known as suyam, seeyam or susiyam in different regions.
It is generally made during the festive time, but it can be also made for an evening snack if you crave for something sweet.
Easy sweet recipe Ingredients Green gram Maida Oil Cocunut Sugar/jaggery Cardamom Ghee Turmeric powder.
I’m Abishek, A learner, Enthusiastic, Curiosity is fueling me.
Moreover Im academically connected to computing, but im fully interested in Multiple disiplinaries.
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Suzhiyam Thank you for your visit, if you feel this post on this site helpful, support me by sharing article this website to social media accounts your favorite like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or Buddy can also bookmark this blog this with the title Suzhiyam This connten grouped into categories and also this conten it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂