Butter Naan ~ how many times is being sought after by many society around us, one of them is you. They already are get used to to take advantage of internet on HP to get information to be used example. Therefore I give Information around Butter Naan is can my Buddy make it example.
my Buddy can create Butter Naan to take advantage of 6 ingredient 4 step. this is it Your way for cook it.
The composition for cooking Butter Naan
- Buddy also needs 1 cup maida / plain flour.
- You need 1/2 tspoon dry yeast.
- You need 1 tspoon sugar.
- Buddy also needs 1 tbspoon yogurt.
- Buddy also needs Luke warm water to knead the dough.
- Please prepare Salt & oil.
The Instructions how to cook Butter Naan
- Mix all the dry ingredients including yeast.Add in yogurt & mix well.Knead the sticky dough using luke warm water.Now add in 2tbspoon if oil or butter and knead the dough for 10 mins.This will form a smooth dough..
- Keep the dough in greased bowl & cover it.Keep the bowl in a warm place.After an hour it will rise upto double.Punch in the risen dough & knead again for 1-2 mins.Divide the dough into small balls & start rolling the Naan..
- Apply water on one side of the Naan.Place this Naan on hot Tava or pan facing wet side down on the tava.Keep the flame medium high.As the Naan starts puffing hold the tava upside down on the flame.As shown in the pic.Cook the Naan nicely..
- Take out the crispy Naan & grease with butter.Pic shows the crispy back side of the Naan.Serve it hot with your favourite Panner curry..
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Butter Naan Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this website helpful, support we by sharing post this blog to social media accounts your favorite like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or We can also bookmark this site this with the title Butter Naan This connten grouped into categories and also this post it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂