Trivandrum Style Fish Curry with Drumsticks ~ how many times is being sought after by many community around us, one of them is Our. they indeed have get used to use internet on smartphone to find information to be used example. Therefore Our give Information around Trivandrum Style Fish Curry with Drumsticks is could our make it insight.
my Buddy able to create Trivandrum Style Fish Curry with Drumsticks using tools 18 ingredient 10 step. the following Your way for make it.
The ingredients and seasoningsu for cooking Trivandrum Style Fish Curry with Drumsticks
- capable need to provide 1/2 kg Fish cut into medium size pieces.
- Please buddy prepare 10-12 Shallots/pearl onions finely chopped.
- Also add 1/4 tsp Fenugreek seeds.
- capable need to provide 8 Garlic cloves finely chopped.
- Buddy also needs 1″ Ginger piece, finely chopped.
- capable need to provide 3 Green chilies , finely chopped.
- Please buddy prepare 1 Tomato cut into lengthwise.
- capable need to provide 2 Drumsticks/Muringaka cut into 2 inch long piece.
- You need 2 tsp Chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder.
- capable need to provide Tamarind/Thottu pulli/Kudum pulli – a gooseberry size, soaked in water.
- Please buddy prepare 1/2 cup Freshly grated coconut.
- capable need to provide too 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds.
- capable need to provide too Curry leaves – A sprig.
- Please buddy prepare As needed Oil.
- You need to prepare As needed Water.
- You need To taste Salt.
- You need As needed Vinegar.
The Step by step how to cook Trivandrum Style Fish Curry with Drumsticks
- Cut & clean the fish pieces with vinegar & water and keep it aside..
- Wash tamarind piece and soak it in 1/2 cup water and keep it aside..
- Grind together the grated coconut, turmeric, half of the shallots, turmeric powder, chilli powder, and water to make a smooth paste..
- In a clay pot, heat oil. Splutter mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, and curry leaves. Add the chopped ginger and garlic and saute until the raw smell goes..
- Add the chopped shallots, green chilies, turmeric powder, and salt. Saute until the shallots become some and translucent..
- Add the chilli powder and fry for a minute..
- Add the chopped tomatoes, drumsticks, tamarind piece along with the juice, 2 cups of water, & salt. Cook until the tomatoes and drumsticks are half cooked..
- Add the ground coconut paste and mix well. Allow it to boil for 5 mins..
- Gently arrange the fish pieces in the pan. Cover and cook on low heat for 15-20 minutes or until the gravy thickens..
- Garnish with the remaining curry leaves and simmer for 5 mins. Serve hot with steamed rice, string hoppers, or chapati..
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Trivandrum Style Fish Curry with Drumsticks Thank you for your visit, if you feel this post on this website helpful, support we by sharing article this site to social media accounts your favorite like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and others Or Buddy can also bookmark this blog this with the title Trivandrum Style Fish Curry with Drumsticks This post grouped into categories and also this article it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂