Punjab style chana gravy ~ at this moment is being sought after by many commpany around us, one of them is you. they indeed have get used to use internet on smartphone to find information to be used idea. Therefore Admin give Information around Punjab style chana gravy is could my Buddy make it example.
our could create Punjab style chana gravy to take advantage of 12 ingredient 9 step. the following the steps for make it.
The ingredients for cooking Punjab style chana gravy
- Please buddy prepare 1 cup Chickpeas (white chana).
- capable need to provide 2 Onion.
- Please buddy prepare 2 Tomatoes.
- Buddy also needs 1″ Ginger piece.
- You need to prepare 2 Green chillies.
- You need to prepare to taste Salt.
- Please prepare 1/4 tsp Red pepper.
- Please prepare 1- 1/2 -2 tsp Chana masala.
- Please buddy prepare 1/2 tsp Garam masala.
- Buddy also needs 1/4 tsp Roasted cumin powder.
- Please prepare 1 tbsp Finely chopped coriander/cilantro leaves a few.
- capable need to provide 2 Indian gooseberry (amla) pieces big for garnishing.
The Step by step how to cooking Punjab style chana gravy
- Firstly wash then soak the chickpeas (chana) in 4 cups of water (the level of water should be up over chanas) for about 6-8 hours or over night..don’t drain the water after soaking either present in chanas.
- Boil the soaked chickpeas along with a spoon of salt and 2 amla pieces for about 30-35 minutes in 2 cups of water along with soaked chana water(take out the amlas from chanas after boiling and keep aside for garnishing).
- Chop onion, tomato, ginger and green chillies finely.
- Take a wok or a pan heat clarified butter /ghee roast a bay leaf, cardamom and clove then add chopped onion and saute till translucent..add chopped ginger and saute for about 1 minute then add chopped tomatoes and cook till the tomatoes get soft and mushy..add spices along with salt (be careful while adding salt as it is already present in boiled chickpeas)..give a good mix so that all the spices incorporate well with onion tomato mixture.add boiled chana and a cup of water and bring to a boil.
- Let the chanas to simmer on slow heat for 10-15 minutes by covering the lid.
- Add garam masala and finely chopped coriander/cilantro and stir..Remove bay leaf from dish before serving.
- Your chickpeas(white chana) gravy is done.
- Transfer into a serving bowl, garnish boiled amlas on top.
- Serve hot with puri or naan.
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Punjab style chana gravy Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this website helpful, support our by sharing article this site to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and others Or you can also bookmark this website this with the title Punjab style chana gravy This article grouped into categories and also this conten it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂