Palak kofta in red Gravy with Garlic naan ~ now is being sought after by many community around us, one of them is Buddy. they indeed have get used to to take advantage of internet on HP to get information to be used example. Therefore We give Information around Palak kofta in red Gravy with Garlic naan is could our make it insight. Delicious tender deep fried paneer koftas served in spinach gravy. Palak kofta gravy is best made on a special occasion or for a weekend meal. Palak kofta is best served with chapatis, phulkas, naan or tandoori roti.
The weight-watcher is usually terrified of words like paneer and makhani, but here is a low-cal version of this popular North Indian dish specially formulated to please food lovers without adding to their waistline.
The innovative twist here is the use.
Palak Kofta is one such rich Mughalai dish where koftas which are balls made with spinach, potatoes and paneer are deep-fried and cooked and served in a rich creamy Its a labor intensive dish but its worth the effort and makes a great main course party dish and goes well with butter naan and rotis.
my Buddy able create Palak kofta in red Gravy with Garlic naan using tools 37 ingredient 6 step. this is it Your way for cook it.
The spices for cooking Palak kofta in red Gravy with Garlic naan
- capable need to provide For gravy-.
- You need 1 sliced onion.
- capable need to provide too 2 chopped tomatoes.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste.
- Also add 1 tbsp kanda lasun masala.
- capable need to provide too 5-6 cashew nuts.
- Please prepare 4 tbsp milk.
- Also add as required Salt.
- Please buddy prepare 1 tsp red chilli powder.
- Please buddy prepare 1 tbsp corriender powder.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp Fresh malai.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp panner masala.
- You need to prepare 4-5 tbsp oil.
- capable need to provide too as required Water for consistency.
- capable need to provide For kofta-.
- You need 1 cup chopped palak.
- Please buddy prepare 1 boiled potato.
- capable need to provide too 1/4 cup grated panner.
- capable need to provide 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste.
- Also add as per taste Salt.
- capable need to provide too 2 tbsp maida.
- Please prepare as required Oil for frying.
- Please buddy prepare 1/2 chopped onion.
- Please buddy prepare For garnishing:.
- Please prepare Few Onion slice.
- Also add Few Lemon.
- You need to prepare as required Coriander leaves.
- Buddy also needs For naan-.
- You need 1 cup maida.
- You need 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- Please buddy prepare 1/2 tsp baking soda.
- Please buddy prepare 1/4 cup curd.
- Buddy also needs as required Water for making dough.
- Please prepare 4 tbsp butter.
- capable need to provide 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste.
- Please prepare 2 tbsp chopped corriender leaves.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tbsp sesame seeds.
Palak kofta gravy we first tasted in a restaurant in Vietnam and as i mentioned in the Aloo capsicum gravy post, this is another restaurant style gravy which you can try at home.
I didn’t deep fry the Koftas but coked in the paniyaram pan as i did in the Cabbage Kofta recipe.
Ingredients for Palak Koftas in White Gravy Recipe.
To make palak kofta, mix together half the cottage cheese, spinach, potato, salt, chaat masala, cumin powder,garam masala powder and cornflour in a bowl and mash well.
The Step by step how to cook Palak kofta in red Gravy with Garlic naan
- For gravy. Heat oil in a pan add onion as it turns brown in colour add tomato cook them till it turns soft turn off the gas let the mixture cool down then in a jar add the above mixture then add kanda lasun masala, ginger garlic paste and blend them then add cashew nuts and milk into the mixture blend them all till it turns into a smooth paste..
- Now in a bottom vessel pan add oil as oil heats add the above paste cook it for 2 mins then add water, coriander powder, red chilli powder, salt, paneer masala cook it for 5min then add fresh malai mix it cook it for another 5-10min and then turn off the gas.
- For kofta. In a pan add oil as oil heats add onion as it turns pink in colour add palak cook it till leaves all excess water and gets shrink then add ginger garlic paste cook it for 2 mins and turn off the gas. As the mixture cools down blend it. In a bowl add the palak pure, boiled potato, salt, grated panner and maida and mix them together make balls out of it and fry them till it turns golden brown..
- For naan. In a bowl add maida, salt baking powder, baking soda, oil and curd mix them together add little water and make a dough. Keep it for rest at least 45 mins. Meanwhile in a separate bowl add butter, ginger garlic paste, coriander leaves and sesame seeds mix it and keep it aside. After 45min knead the bowl divide it into equal balls..
- On a rolling board roll the ball into naan shape it should be very thin. Then apply water on one side of the naan. Put the watery side on tawa cook it on both sides then apply garlic butter and serve hot..
- Serve kofta in red Gravy with Garlic naan, onion, lemon and corriender leaves..
Find best Malai Kofta recipe white gravy is a popular North Indian dish consisting of paneer balls in creamy gravy.
It is so perfect with chapati or rice.
This dish is best served hot, accompanied by either a naan or tandoori roti.
Malai Kofta is the best vegetarian alternative to meatballs.
It is a great dish decorating the dining table.
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Palak kofta in red Gravy with Garlic naan Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this website helpful, support we by sharing post this website to social media accounts your favorite like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or We can also bookmark this site this with the title Palak kofta in red Gravy with Garlic naan This connten grouped into categories and also this post it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂