Andhra style Amla pickle ~ currently is being sought after by many society around us, one of them is Buddy. they indeed have get used to to take advantage of internet on HP to find information to be used idea. Therefore Our give Information about Andhra style Amla pickle is can we make it insight.
my Buddy can cook Andhra style Amla pickle to take advantage of 8 ingredient 6 step. the following Your way for cook it.
The ingredients and seasoningsu for cooking Andhra style Amla pickle
- You need to prepare 250 gms Gooseberry Indian (Amla).
- capable need to provide too 3 tablespoons Chilli Powder.
- Please buddy prepare 1 tspn Turmeric.
- Please prepare 1 tspn Asafoetida powder.
- You need 1 tbspn Fenugreek.
- capable need to provide too 1 tbspn Mustard seed.
- You need 1 tbspn Sesame seeds.
- You need 4 Sesame oil tbspns.
The Step by step how to cooking Andhra style Amla pickle
- Wash and dry the gooseberry.
- With a knife cut the gooseberries into small pieces and remove the seed.
- Dry roast fenugreek, mustard and sesame seeds and powder in a mixer.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the gooseberry pieces and fry till the pieces get soft.
- Add asofoetida, turmeric,salt, red chilli powder, the ground powder to the gooseberry and mix well.
- Allow to cool and transfer to a clean container.
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Andhra style Amla pickle Thank you for your visit, if you feel this post on this blog helpful, support me by sharing post this site to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and others Or you can also mark off this site this with the title Andhra style Amla pickle This post grouped into categories and also this article it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂