Kaju paan ball ~ at the moment is being sought after by many community around us, one of them is We. they indeed have get used to to take advantage of internet on ponsel to looking for information to be used insight. Therefore I give Information about Kaju paan ball is can our make it insight. Paan Balls or Paan Bites is a wonderful mithai made using Betel Leaves, Gulkand, Nuts and Sauf. They are small Ladoo shaped balls. They are quick to make and tasted like eating a meetha Paan.
Dip a bottle cap in saffron water and leave a impression on the top of kaju ball.
Dip in saffron water each time before making impression.
Kaju Paan is an Indian sweets made from cashew and is flavoured like a paan (Betel).
we able create Kaju paan ball using tools 8 ingredient 3 step. the following Your way for make it.
The ingredients for cooking Kaju paan ball
- You need 15-20 Calcutta paan leaves wash and pat dry and finely chop.
- capable need to provide too 10-12 Almonds coarsely ground.
- You need to prepare 10-12 cashew nuts coarsely ground 7 to 8 Dates grind them.
- capable need to provide too 3-4 dry figs finely chopped.
- capable need to provide too 2 tbsp colorful saunf.
- Buddy also needs 2 tbsp dried Rose petals crushed.
- You need to prepare 4 tbsp desiccated coconut.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp gulkand.
This is pretty similar to Kaju Katli or Kaju Barfi.
This really is a very tasty dessert and you can certainly try this today.
Kaju Paan Recipe, Kaju Paan, Kaju katli, Kaju sweets recipe, Kaju sweet, no cooking sweets recipe by Pooja’s Kitchen..
Paan coconut balls (पान की मिठाई) Interesting and.
The Instructions how to cooking Kaju paan ball
- Mix 1 tbsp full saunf,1tbsp multicolor saunf, 1tbsp desiccated coconut. Now add dates, gulkand and figs and mix nicely..
- Make neat balls, Lightly coat in green colored desiccated Coconut..
- Keep in fridge to chill..
Rediff.com » Getahead » Diwali recipes: Paan Petha, Kaju Katli and more.
Diwali recipes: Paan Petha, Kaju Katli and more.
Make small balls of size of lemon with the dough and flatten each.
See great recipes for Mango Kaju Katli, Kaju paan ball too!
Kaju Paan is a famous mithai and it is enjoyed by all.
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Kaju paan ball Thank you for your visit, if you feel this post on this site helpful, support our by sharing article this website to social media accounts your favorite like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and others Or Our can also mark off this website this with the title Kaju paan ball This post grouped into categories and also this conten it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂