Naan Bread ~ at this moment is being sought after by many Buddy around us, one of them is you. they indeed have get used to to take advantage of internet on HP to get information to be used inspiration. Therefore Our give Information related Naan Bread is can my Buddy make it example.
my Buddy able to create Naan Bread using tools 4 ingredient 3 step. this is it Your way for make it.
The composition for cooking Naan Bread
- Also add 2 X Cup of plain yoghurt.
- capable need to provide too 2 X Cup of Flour.
- Please prepare Pinch salt to taste.
- Buddy also needs Melted Butter (to spread on the naan bread).
The Instructions how to make Naan Bread
- Put 2 Cups of Flour into a bowl then add 2 cups of plain yoghurt with a pinch of salt and mix together. Ensure the mixture is not too wet. If wet add more flour..
- Put some flour on the surface then place mixed dough ontop and make little balls. Using your rolling pin make them into flat circles but dont make the naan bread too thin..
- Put your pan on high (dont put any oil) preferably use a non stick pan. Then put your flattened naan bread in the pan until it starts to bubble then flip over make sure you get the nice Browning on each side (it looks cool) once you done. Take the naan bread out and spread melted butter on one side while its still hot..
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Naan Bread Thank you for your visit, if you feel this post on this site helpful, support me by sharing post this website to social media accounts your favorite like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or Buddy can also mark off this site this with the title Naan Bread This post grouped into categories and also this article it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂