Chhole Samosa ~ currently is being sought after by many people around us, one of them is you. they indeed have get used to to take advantage of internet on smartphone to looking for information to be used inspiration. Therefore Admin give Information around Chhole Samosa is can you make it idea.
my Buddy can cook Chhole Samosa to take advantage of 11 ingredient 2 step. the following step by step for cook it.
The ingredients for cooking Chhole Samosa
- You need to prepare Tea leaves 1 tablespoon.
- You need 2-3 Dried Indian gooseberry (amla).
- Please prepare 5 tablespoons Oil.
- You need Onions Chopped 2 medium.
- Buddy also needs 4-6 Green chillies slit.
- capable need to provide too 2 Potatoes cubed.
- Also add 1 1/2 teaspoons Chana masala.
- Please buddy prepare 1 cup Chickpeas.
- capable need to provide too 1 cup Potatoes puree.
- capable need to provide too to taste Salt.
- You need to prepare 3 pcs Samosas.
The Step by step how to make Chhole Samosa
- Drain the chickpeas and place them in a pressure cooker with four cups of water. Tie tealeaves and amla in muslin cloth to form a bundle and add it to the cooker. Cook under pressure for six to eight whistles or till the chickpeas are completely cooked and soft. Drain the chickpeas and reserve the cooking liquour. Discard the bundle of tealeaves and amla. Heat two tablespoons oil in a pan and sauté onions and green chillies till lightly browned..
- Heat the remaining oil in another pan and fry the potato cubes till golden. Add chana masala to the onions and continue to sauté for half a minute. Add tomato puree and mix and sauté for two to three minutes. Add boiled chickpeas and salt and mix. Transfer the chhole into a serving bowl, place the Samosas over the top and serve hot with chutney..
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Chhole Samosa Thank you for your visit, if you feel this post on this blog helpful, support we by sharing post this site to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and others Or Buddy can also bookmark this site this with the title Chhole Samosa This connten grouped into categories and also this article it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂