Fig anjeer and semolina halwa ~ currently is being sought after by many people around us, one of them is We. they indeed have get used to to take advantage of internet on gadget to get information to be used example. Therefore We give Information about Fig anjeer and semolina halwa is could we make it example. Anjeer Halwa is an exotic,royal dessert made with dry figs,sugar,khoya and lots of nuts. This rich dessert is a healthier option to satisfy your sweet craving. This halwa is different from your.
The halwa recipe that I am sharing here today comes from the Royal Mughlai Cuisine.
Now add the prepared fig pasteand cook it by stirring occasionally.
Then add cardamom powder, mix well by switching off the flame.
our able to create Fig anjeer and semolina halwa using tools 8 ingredient 6 step. this is it the steps for cook it.
The ingredients for cooking Fig anjeer and semolina halwa
- Please prepare 20 Dry figs.
- Please prepare 500 gram Semolina.
- You need to prepare 500 gram Sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon Cardamom powder.
- Buddy also needs As needed Saffron strands.
- capable need to provide 1/2 cup Milk.
- capable need to provide too As neede Almonds or cashews for garnish.
- Also add 4 tablespoon Ghee.
Delicious Anjeer Halwa is now ready to serve by sprinkling almond flakes.
This decadent, dense, richly sweet halwa is fit for the royals and yet is surprisingly simple to make.
The desert is made from dried figs and MILKMAID Pure Ghee.
The Anjeer Halwa recipe by Milkmaid also includes tons of nutty goodness in it.
The Step by step how to make Fig anjeer and semolina halwa
- Soak figs in water for 3-4 hours or microwave it for 3-5 minutes.
- Once it’s softer then just grind it two times like it had left few figs crunches.
- Next take a pan add ghee and on simmer flame add semolina and fry till it’s aroma comes around then add cardamom powder, fig crushed paste, sugar and little milk like half cup dipped with saffron strands.
- Keep stirring on simmer flame to avoid lumps once everything is done cover the lid on low flame for five minutes if required add some water or milk for semolina to cook to avoid sticking to pan.
- Then dish out and garnish with cashews or almonds and serve hot..
- Yummy sweet ever !!!!.
The nuts give the Anjeer Halwa a lovely grainy texture that feels delightful on the tongue.
Anjeer Halwa is a rich and mouthwatering halwa recipe with the dried figs or Anjeer cooked with sugar and mawa.
A nutrient rich tasty Anjeer Halwa recipe devoured in the winter months due to figs or anjeer’s ability to warm you up.
This fig and walnut halwa or Anjeer halwa as they call it in India is traditionally made by steaming the figs and pureeing them.
In this recipe, the figs are pressure cooked and mashed in the Instant Pot instead.
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Fig anjeer and semolina halwa Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this blog helpful, support we by sharing article this site to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or Our can also bookmark this site this with the title Fig anjeer and semolina halwa This post grouped into categories and also this post it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂