Gooseberry ginger garlic pickle ~ at this moment is being sought after by many society around us, one of them is We. they indeed have get used to to take advantage of internet on smartphone to find information to be used inspiration. Therefore Admin give Information about Gooseberry ginger garlic pickle is can we make it inspiration. For seasoning – mustard seeds, Fenugreek ,asafoetida, curry leaves and add the chopped. My first thoughts were, “I can make some thing with that !” Then, all I could think of was Gooseberry Pickles, the pickles from my childhood memories. The mere mention of this pickle makes my mouth wat..
Gooseberries are a source of vitamin C, vitamin A, calcium and phosphorus.
It is prepared by pressure cooking gooseberries.
Then, mustard seeds are tempered in oil and the gooseberries and other ingredients are added.
we could create Gooseberry ginger garlic pickle to take advantage of 11 ingredient 5 step. the following Your way for cook it.
The ingredients for cooking Gooseberry ginger garlic pickle
- capable need to provide tbsp red chilli powder..2.
- Buddy also needs 1/2 kg gooseberries.
- Buddy also needs 1 cup oil(refined) or ground nut.
- capable need to provide too 3 tbsp mustard powder roasted.
- capable need to provide 2 tbsp methi powder.. roasted.
- You need to prepare (3 to 4 spoon) salt to taste.
- Please buddy prepare hing..little bit.
- Please buddy prepare haldi..little bit.
- You need to prepare 4 tbsp ginger… paste.
- Please buddy prepare 6 tbsp garlic.. paste.
- You need leaves curry.
Special Pickles Traditional South Indian variety pickles made from a wide variety of special vegetable pickles such as UsiriKaya(NelliKaya), Dabbakaya (naarThangai), Velagapandu (Velam Palam), Chinthakaya, Gongura and so on.
This is a very easy recipe of Adrak Lehsun ka Achar or Ginger Garlic Pickle which I learnt from my mother.
I made this pickle for the Uttrakhand Food Festival where I participated last month.
That was quite an achievement for me.
The Step by step how to cooking Gooseberry ginger garlic pickle
- Take a pan and roast some mustard seeds then roast some methi seeds individually..
- Keep those roasted mustard and methi seeds aside. Pour some oil on the same pan, after heating fry the gooseberries until it gets in golden colour..
- Off your stove, when little bit of heat is passed then add some mustard seeds(without roasting), 2 red chilli, pinch of hing also add ginger- garlic paste, pinch of turmeric, few curry leaves, salt to taste,red chilli powder and roasted powder. stir it well..
- Then add these fried gooseberries into the masala and mix it well..
- When the pickle cools, put it in any jar. As the pickle is done in south Indian method, it will stay for about 5 months..
My husband is completely gaga over this pickle.
Garlic Pickle (Poondu Urugai, Veluthulli Achaar) – A Spicy South Indian style pickle made with garlic cloves.
This tasty pickle will surely make you lick your fingers.
Along with being so delicious it is also healthy as it is homemade, hygenic and uses absolutely no chemicals or preservatives.
I have already posted easy gooseberry pickle.
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Gooseberry ginger garlic pickle Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this website helpful, support we by sharing post this site to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or Buddy can also bookmark this blog this with the title Gooseberry ginger garlic pickle This post grouped into categories and also this article it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂