Turkish Sesame Bagel (Simit) ~ now is being sought after by many community around us, one of them is you. They already are get used to use internet on ponsel to get information to be used idea. Therefore I give Information around Turkish Sesame Bagel (Simit) is could we make it idea.
our able to create Turkish Sesame Bagel (Simit) using tools 9 ingredient 14 step. this is it the steps for make it.
The spices for cooking Turkish Sesame Bagel (Simit)
- You need 2 packages active dry yeast.
- capable need to provide 1 tbsp sugar.
- capable need to provide too 1 cup milk.
- Buddy also needs 1 cup water.
- You need 2 piece eggs.
- Please prepare 5 cup all-purpose flour.
- Also add 1 tbsp salt.
- You need to prepare 1 cup sesame.
- capable need to provide too 2 tbsp molasses.
The Instructions how to cooking Turkish Sesame Bagel (Simit)
- Mix the milk and the water, and warm it a bit..
- Add the yeast slowly while stirring the mixture..
- Add the eggs to the mixture and mix it very well. Wait for five minutes after you are done..
- Add the salt and dissolve the salt in the mixture..
- Add the flour while stirring. You may need to add more flour and stir longer until the dough gets bouncy and stops sticking to your hand..
- Put the dough in a container and cover the top (you can use a pot), and wait for 30 mins..
- While waiting for the dough, fry the sesame in a pan in a mid-heat. No need to use oil in this step..
- When dough is ready, cut pieces in the size of orange. Shape them like a cylinder and merge the ends to make a tire-like shape. It should be skinnier than bagel, please see the photo at the top for an example..
- Mix molasses with 3/4 glass of water..
- Using a brush, cover each pieces of dough with molasses sauce..
- Put the sauced dough into sesame pan and flip the dough to make sure it is covered by sesame completely..
- Preheat the oven to 400 for 12 mins..
- Place the doughs to the oven tray as shown in the picture. Use aluminum foil..
- Cook it for 20 mins in 400°F. Enjoy your simit..
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Turkish Sesame Bagel (Simit) Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this blog helpful, support our by sharing article this site to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and others Or We can also bookmark this blog this with the title Turkish Sesame Bagel (Simit) This article grouped into categories and also this article it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂