Whole Wheat Bagels ~ how many times is being sought after by many commpany around us, one of them is Our. they indeed have get used to to take advantage of internet on HP to get information to be used insight. Therefore I give Information about Whole Wheat Bagels is can we make it example.
we able to create Whole Wheat Bagels to take advantage of 8 ingredient 15 step. this is it step by step for cook it.
The ingredients for cooking Whole Wheat Bagels
- Also add 150 grams Bread (strong) flour.
- capable need to provide 100 grams Whole wheat flour.
- You need to prepare 15 grams Brown sugar.
- capable need to provide too 4 grams Salt.
- Please prepare 2 grams Dry yeast.
- Buddy also needs 150 ml Water.
- Please prepare 1 fill the pot with water 4-5 cm high from the base Water for kettling.
- You need to prepare 1 use enough to colour the water dark brown Brown sugar for kettling.
The Instructions how to cook Whole Wheat Bagels
- Preparation: Sift the bread flour, brown sugar and salt if there are any lumps. Preheat the oven to 230℃ so as to bake the bagels straight away after kettling. However, do not preheat the oven for too long because the temperature will be too high and the bagels may burn..
- Put the bread flour, whole wheat flour, brown sugar, salt and dry yeast in a bowl. Toss lightly, add water and mix well..
- After mixing to a dough start to knead until smooth on a floured work surface. Knead for about 20 minutes although you will still feel the coarseness from the whole wheat flour after 20 minutes. If necessary dampen your hand to knead the dough if it is too stiff. Dust the work surface with some flour if the dough is too wet..
- After the dough is elastic shape into a ball. Divide the dough into 4 portions and shape into balls. Cover with plastic wrap and moistened kitchen paper. Leave to rest for 10 minutes. If you’re using dried fruit, mix it in when you form your balls..
- I will show you how to shape the dough into bagel rings in detail. Roll out into a 10-cm-diameter round after resting the portioned dough..
- Fold both sides towards the centre to make the ends straight as in this picture..
- Roll up the dough from the front. When you roll press the dough hard with your fingers to make dense-textureed bagels..
- Seal the end by squeezing the dough together with your fingers. Roll into a 20-cm-long sausage shape. When you do this try to make both ends slightly thicker..
- Flatten one end of the sausage shape and wrap the other end to seal the ring. If you do not seal the ends tightly at this point they might come apart later..
- Shape the dough nicely with the seam side down..
- Place the prepared dough onto parchment paper and cover with plastic wrap or a plate. Leave to prove for 30-40 minutes until the dough has doubled in size. It takes more or less time depending on the room’s temperature..
- After proving cook the dough. Heat the kettling water with the brown sugar in it and drop the dough in to cook for 30 to 40 seconds. Keep the water gently simmering. If the temperature is too high the bagel will form wrinkles on the surface. I start to preheat the oven at this point..
- This is the dough just after proving and before kettling. The two at the bottom have dried blue berries..
- This is after kettling. Can you see the difference? They have doubled in size after kettling..
- Put them in the preheated oven straight away after kettling (if the oven isn’t completely preheated it’s fine to wait until it is). Bake at 230℃ for about 11 minutes..
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Whole Wheat Bagels Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this blog helpful, support we by sharing article this blog to social media accounts your favorite like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or We can also mark off this website this with the title Whole Wheat Bagels This post grouped into categories and also this conten it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂