Zucchini Thogaiyal / Zucchini Chutney ~ how many times is being sought after by many people around us, one of them is you. they indeed have get used to to take advantage of internet on smartphone to looking for information to be used inspiration. Therefore Admin give Information about Zucchini Thogaiyal / Zucchini Chutney is can our make it inspiration.
you able to cook Zucchini Thogaiyal / Zucchini Chutney to take advantage of 7 ingredient 11 step. this is it Your way for cook it.
The spices for cooking Zucchini Thogaiyal / Zucchini Chutney
- capable need to provide too 1 zucchini Green.
- capable need to provide 3 tsps Urad dal.
- capable need to provide too 1 Red chilli.
- Please buddy prepare 1 Tamarind gooseberry – small sized (soaked in hot water for 15 min).
- Also add pinch Asafoetida.
- Buddy also needs Salt – as needed.
- You need 3 tsps Oil.
The Step by step how to cooking Zucchini Thogaiyal / Zucchini Chutney
- Clean and chop the zucchini into small pieces.
- Heat a small pan. Add oil. Once the oil is hot enough, add urad dal and red chilli.
- Saute till the dal turns light brown.
- Transfer the roasted dal+red chilli into a mixie jar.
- To the same oil in kadai, add zucchini pieces and saute for 2-3 minutes till they turn soft.
- Add the tamarind and saute for a minute.
- Transfer this zucchini+tamarind mixture to the same mixie jar.
- Let it cool completely.
- Add asafoetida and salt.
- Grind this mixture to a coarse paste without adding any water.
- Serve this chutney with rice, idli or dosa.
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Zucchini Thogaiyal / Zucchini Chutney Thank you for your visit, if you feel this post on this blog helpful, support we by sharing post this blog to social media accounts your favorite like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and others Or you can also mark off this blog this with the title Zucchini Thogaiyal / Zucchini Chutney This article grouped into categories and also this conten it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂