Fig/anjeer/anjoora chutney ~ at this moment is being sought after by many Buddy around us, one of them is Our. They already are get used to to take advantage of internet on smartphone to looking for information to be used idea. Therefore We give Information about Fig/anjeer/anjoora chutney is could my Buddy make it idea. Combine all the ingredients in a large saucepan. Uncover the pan and continue simmering for about an hour and a half, stirring often, until the chutney is reduced, thick and richly flavoured. Anjeer Ki Chutney is definitely not the Bengali Chutney.
And that Chutney is generally sweet, tangy and can be made with every conceivable fruit and even vegetables!
For example – Aam/mangoes, Jalpai/Olives, tomatoes, Anarosh/pineapple, Tetul/tamarind, Pépé/papaya and various other type of fruits.
Fresh figs aren’t always available year – round, but dried figs are relatively easy to find.
our able cook Fig/anjeer/anjoora chutney to take advantage of 7 ingredient 4 step. this is it step by step for cook it.
The composition for cooking Fig/anjeer/anjoora chutney
- You need to prepare 8 Figs (dried).
- Please buddy prepare 1/2 tsp +1/2 tsp Ghee.
- You need 1/2 tsp Cumin powder.
- You need to prepare 1/4 cup Onion (chopped).
- capable need to provide 2-4 Green chilli.
- Also add Tamarind – a small piece.
- You need to taste salt.
Fig is very sweet in taste and its combination with spices and vinegar gives a very sweet and spicy flavour.
Fig is a temperate species native to southwest Asia and naturalized in the Mediterranean region.
Add the orange peel, ginger, chilli flakes, brown sugar, vinegar and salt.
Transfer the chutney into a bottle.
The Step by step how to make Fig/anjeer/anjoora chutney
- Soak figs for minimum one hour in 1/4 cup of water, after soaking it becomes ⇓ like this.
- Heat 1/2 tsp ghee in a pan and chopped onion and fry till soft and light brown.
- Add green chilli, tamarind … fry for a while, remove from the heat, cool and put it in a mixie jar, also add soaked figs and salt, grind everything to a fine paste.
- Heat remaining 1/2 tsp of ghee, add in cumin powder when it splutter remove from the heat and pour it on the ground chutney & serve.
Figs have been found to be effective against oral bacteria and oral ulcers.
So, by working in two ways i.e. improving the immune system and fighting bacteria, figs are effective in protecting us against infectious diseases.
Figs have also exhibited an ability to fight tuberculosis and reduce fevers.
Ayurveda and Figs Healthy, tasty n delicious recipe for all of us.
Must try. n also like , subscribe my channel.
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Fig/anjeer/anjoora chutney Thank you for your visit, if you feel this post on this website helpful, support we by sharing post this website to social media accounts your favorite like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or We can also bookmark this website this with the title Fig/anjeer/anjoora chutney This post grouped into categories and also this post it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂