Gajjar Naan ~ now is being sought after by many people around us, one of them is Buddy. they indeed have get used to to take advantage of internet on ponsel to looking for information to be used example. Therefore Our give Information about Gajjar Naan is can you make it idea.
my Buddy able to create Gajjar Naan using tools 12 ingredient 12 step. the following Your way for make it.
The spices for cooking Gajjar Naan
- Please prepare For Naan Dough.
- Also add 350 g all-purpose flour.
- Buddy also needs to taste Salt.
- Also add as needed Warm water.
- Buddy also needs 2 tbsp olive oil.
- You need For filling.
- You need 1 carrot.
- Please prepare 1 big onion.
- Please prepare to taste Salt.
- capable need to provide 50 g good quality butter.
- Also add For frying.
- capable need to provide Sunflower oil.
The Instructions how to cooking Gajjar Naan
- Prepare the ingredients.
- Measure the flour. I started with 200g but added more, in the end it was 350g.
- In a big bowl, mix the flour, salt to taste,2 tbsp olive oil, and warm water: add as much as needed, add slowly in small amounts, and knead it until all flour is incorporated.
- Prepare the filling, clean and cut the onion and carrot as small as you can and add some salt.
- Put some flour on your working surface.
- Take small balls of the dough and flatten them as much as you can, always carefully flouring the surface so they dont stick.
- Put a thin layer of room temperature butter on each naan. Last time i melted the butter but it was hard to control as it was too runny. This time i used room temperature butter and the result was great.
- Distribute the filling on the naan, like in the pic below.
- Roll up the naan, add some more filling as you roll it.
- It will look like this.
- Now roll it up to get a snail house shape and then flatten it out with your hand.
- Heat oil in a pan, fry both sides, turning the naan often, and pushing it a bit to flatten it out more. It’s ready to be enjoyed..
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Gajjar Naan Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this blog helpful, support we by sharing post this blog to social media accounts your favorite like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and others Or Our can also bookmark this site this with the title Gajjar Naan This connten grouped into categories and also this conten it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂