Sheree’s Delicious Fruit Turnovers (baked and fried) ~ currently is being sought after by many commpany around us, one of them is you. They already are get used to use internet on HP to looking for information to be used example. Therefore We give Information around Sheree’s Delicious Fruit Turnovers (baked and fried) is can we make it inspiration. Thanks to frozen puff pastry, these are quick and simple with great results. No need to bother with soaking the apples in lemon amd water. Also, I just mixed the cornstarch in with the brown sugar mixture, with no additional water, and cooked the apples until tender and the juices had thickened, then added a little vanilla.
Fried pies are the same as fried fruit pies are the same as hand pies are the same as any little fried pie pocket you hold in your hand and devour.
They’re actually super easy to make, and I keep things really easy by using canned pie filling.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
we able create Sheree’s Delicious Fruit Turnovers (baked and fried) to take advantage of 11 ingredient 13 step. this is it step by step for make it.
The ingredients and seasoningsu for cooking Sheree’s Delicious Fruit Turnovers (baked and fried)
- Buddy also needs 5 medium pears OR (3 large GRANNY SMITH apples).
- Buddy also needs 1 ***** or 1 large can fruit drained, reserve 1/2 cup of liquid.
- You need to prepare 2 tsp lemon juice.
- capable need to provide too 1 tsp cornstartch (for thickening).
- capable need to provide 1/2 tsp real vanilla extract.
- Please prepare 1/4 tsp nutmeg…. or allspice…. apple pie seasoning.
- You need 2 tbsp salted butter.
- capable need to provide too 2 tbsp brown sugar (i use lower sugar content from WALMART).
- You need 2 tbsp baking sweetner….. Splenda…. Stevia…etc…CAN USE REGULAR SUGAR… my dads diabetic but he LOVES fruit pies!!!!.
- capable need to provide too 6 egg roll wrappers….. may take as many as 8.
- Also add 1 **** cooking spray.
Dust work surface with a little flour.
Unroll puff pastry sheet then cut into four sections.
Place the dried apples, sugar, water, butter and cinnamon in a small pot and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook until fruit is tender. fried pie dough This pie dough is excellent for making fried pie crusts (like hot apple pies and turnovers), because it absorbs very little grease.
The Instructions how to cook Sheree’s Delicious Fruit Turnovers (baked and fried)
- if using canned fruit drain all but 1/2 cup liquid… put in saucepan.
- OR IF USING FRESH FRUIT….. peel and core fruit…..cut up fruit into medium size pieces. put in bowl and stir in lemon juice until covered… this will keep fruit from turning brown….
- mix cornstarch and COLD reserved liquid or 1/2 cup water….
- add sugar, butter, spices, and vanilla…. allow it to get warm and a low boil. add cornstarch mixture to hot liquid to thicken…
- turn down to simmer and cook until it becomes gooey…..
- allow to cool and it will thicken…
- lay out egg roll wrappers .. have a bowl of water handy…. wet finger around edge and put 1/4 – 1/3 cup of fillingin the center…. fold egg roll in half and press edges together…. use fork tongs to press the edges together…..
- on a SILVER cookie sheet lay parchment paper on cookie sheet….
- pre-heat oven at 350°….. spray each turnover with non-stick veggie spray (2 squirts)…. bake turnovers in oven for 12-15 minutes… until golden..
- can be sprinkled with a mixture of cinnamon and sugar.. or powdered sugar….
- **** TURNOVERS CAN BE FROZEN…… I spray a cookie sheet with not stick spray… I make the turnovers and put on cookie sheet in a single layer until frozen. put in a Ziploc bag once frozen..
- TURNOVER CAN ALSO BE DEEP FRIED….. if frozen they can be thawed and cooked in any method u wish!!!.
- *** I also have a recipe for PECAN PIE TURNOVERS on my profile….
These are a wonderful alternative to individual baked turnovers.
They fry up quickly and have a nice crunch to the crust..
I also have posted a recipe for Blueberry Fried Fruit Pies – which are filled a bit differently than here, so check them out!
Moisten edges of pastry with water; press edges with fork to seal.
Check out our recipe for Oven Fried Apple Hand Pies.
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Sheree’s Delicious Fruit Turnovers (baked and fried) Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this site helpful, support me by sharing post this blog to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or We can also mark off this website this with the title Sheree’s Delicious Fruit Turnovers (baked and fried) This connten grouped into categories and also this article it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂