Brinjal Ghotsu and Cluster beans curry ~ how many times is being sought after by many society around us, one of them is you. They already are get used to use internet on ponsel to find information to be used idea. Therefore I give Information around Brinjal Ghotsu and Cluster beans curry is can we make it inspiration. Brinjal Ghotsu and Cluster beans curry Sathyaskitchen Cologne ,Germany. Brinjal tomato curry recipe in telugu. . There are different type of gothsu recipes and the most sorted or preferred is the one made with Brinjal/ eggplant which suits perfectly for khara pongal / ven pongal.
Though good quality bharta waley baigans came mostly in winter season but I make it throughout the year with the best seasonal brinjals available in the market.
There are different type of gothsu recipes and the most sorted or preferred is the one made with Brinjal/ eggplant which suits perfectly for khara pongal / ven pongal.
Chidambaram in Tamilnadu is very famous for this dis… Curry leaves – few leaves.
our able create Brinjal Ghotsu and Cluster beans curry using tools 13 ingredient 6 step. the following step by step for make it.
The ingredients for cooking Brinjal Ghotsu and Cluster beans curry
- Please prepare 6 Brinjal small.
- Also add 1 tbsp Peanuts.
- Also add Tamarind gooseberry size.
- Buddy also needs 1 tbsp Chanadal.
- Also add 5 Red chillies.
- Buddy also needs 1 tsp Methi seeds.
- Please prepare 1 tbsp Dhania seeds.
- Also add Curry leaves a few.
- Please buddy prepare 1 tbsp Jaggery.
- Please prepare to taste Salt.
- You need 1 pinch Turmeric powder.
- Please buddy prepare 2 tbsp Gingelly oil.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp Mustard seeds.
I have quite a few recipe in my blog.
This is one of my favorite dish to have with piping hot rice or with hot roti specially phulkas.
This is so easy to make also.
It requires only simple ingrediants…When brinjals are cooked in tamarind juice along with some.
The Step by step how to make Brinjal Ghotsu and Cluster beans curry
- Cut Brinjals into small pieces and soak it in water..
- Soak tamarind in hot water and extract the juice..
- In a pan add oil roast Chanadal,red chillies,Chanadal and methi seeds. Grind it into a coarse powder..
- In a pan add oil when it is hot add mustard seeds. When it splutter add Chanadal and curry leaves..
- Add brinjal pieces and tamarind extract. Add turmeric powder and salt. Boil till the raw smell goes off..
- Add the grinded powder Jaggery. Boil for few minutes till it becomes a thick paste..
At my place, tomato gothsu or kathrikkai/brinjal gothsu is made along with pongal.
I have made this a couple of times though not frequently.
I was really wondering what to make for dinner one night.
I was in no mood to make chapatis which I usually make for dinner almost everyday.
I had some idli batter left and decided to go ahead with some kancheepuram idlis and some gothsu to go with it.
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Brinjal Ghotsu and Cluster beans curry Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this site helpful, support we by sharing article this blog to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or you can also bookmark this website this with the title Brinjal Ghotsu and Cluster beans curry This post grouped into categories and also this post it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂