Best Homemade Bagels ~ at the moment is being sought after by many Buddy around us, one of them is Our. they indeed have get used to use internet on ponsel to looking for information to be used idea. Therefore Our give Information around Best Homemade Bagels is can we make it inspiration.
we able create Best Homemade Bagels using tools 6 ingredient 11 step. the following step by step for cook it.
The spices for cooking Best Homemade Bagels
- Buddy also needs 1 C + 3 tblsp warm water.
- Buddy also needs 1 1/2 C + 2 tblsp flour.
- capable need to provide 3/4 tsp salt.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp sugar.
- You need to prepare 2 tsp yeast.
- Buddy also needs For egg wash, 1 egg and a dash of water whisked together.
The Step by step how to cooking Best Homemade Bagels
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, salt, sugar and yeast.
- Stir in the warm water (you may need to add a tblsp or two more water, you want a dense sticky dough.
- On a lightly floured surface, knead the dough until smooth (3-4 minutes).
- Put the dough in an oiled bowl, flip to coat..let rise for 1 hour.
- Deflate dough and divide into 4 portions, let rest for 5 minutes.
- While the dough is resting, bring a large pot of water to a hard simmer…add 3 tblsp of baking soda to the water..also at this time preheat your oven to 400*.
- With wet hands, form each portion into a ball and make a large hole in the center.
- Using a utensil as shown, lower 2 dough balls at a time into the simmering water.
- Simmer for 3 minutes, flip, and simmer 3 more minutes…carefully remove to a parchment lined baking sheet.
- When all 4 bagels have been boiled, add the egg wash (light covering).
- Bake for 20 minutes.
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Best Homemade Bagels Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this website helpful, support me by sharing post this blog to social media accounts your favorite like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or Our can also bookmark this website this with the title Best Homemade Bagels This connten grouped into categories and also this article it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂