Gooseberry ki Launji ~ now is being sought after by many Buddy around us, one of them is Our. they indeed have get used to use internet on smartphone to looking for information to be used idea. Therefore We give Information about Gooseberry ki Launji is can our make it insight. Full of antioxidant goodness of Turmeric. Amla ki launji – Sweet ,sour and Tangy Indian Gooseberry Chutney. Amla ki launji is a very healthy ,sweet and sour type of chutney or pickle.
Amla Ki Launji is an instant pickle prepared using Indian Gooseberries.
Gooseberry/amla ki launji.healthy and tasty.good for stomach also.store this launji in a fridge.
Amla ki launji is moderately spicy and unlike pickle, you an eat it in more quantity thus enjoying the Amla is a rich source of vitamin c.
we able cook Gooseberry ki Launji to take advantage of 12 ingredient 4 step. this is it step by step for make it.
The spices for cooking Gooseberry ki Launji
- You need to prepare 300 gm amla(gooseberry).
- You need to prepare 300 gm jaggery.
- Please buddy prepare 1 tsp saunf(fennel seeds).
- Please prepare 1 tsp kalonji(onion seeds).
- capable need to provide too 1/2 tsp asafoetida.
- Please buddy prepare 1 tsp black salt.
- Please buddy prepare 1 tsp turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp roasted cuminbpowder.
- Please buddy prepare 1 tsp black pepper powder.
- Please prepare 1/2 tsp salt.
- You need 1 tsp garam masala powder.
- Please prepare 1 tsp ghee.
In winters amla is available in plenty.
Instant Gooseberry Pickle The gooseberry, with scientific names Ribes uva-crispa (and syn.
Ribes grossularia), is a species of Ribes (which also includes the currants).
It is native to Europe, the Caucasus and northern Africa.
The Step by step how to cooking Gooseberry ki Launji
- Take a pressure cooker add 1/2cup water pour the gooseberry,cover the lead & cooked till 4 whistle comes.Cool it &transfer the seed &little mashed it..
- Heat a pan add 1 spoon ghee,add hing,Saunf & kalonji crackle 1 mints..
- Add boiled gooseberry stir 10 seconds,add jaggery mix it well.when ever jaggery becomes melted add all spices mix it well..
- Cooked another 5 mints.Not to over cook.Off the gas.Cool it & preserved it a glass bottle.Gooseberry ki Launji is ready.Winter special..
Gooseberries are not usually found in our neck of the woods and so we were excited to make jam with the half pint Gooseberries are naturally tangy, with tiny seeds inside berries with rather thick skins.
Aam ki Launji is a sweet and sour relish made cooking raw mangoes and jaggery.
How to make Amla Ki Hari Chutney, Amla coriander chutney, Indian Gooseberry & Coriander Chutney.
Aam ki Launji is a sweet and spicy chutney made of raw green mangoes.
It’s the perfect accompaniment to Indian meals and also tastes amazing with paratha!
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Gooseberry ki Launji Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this blog helpful, support me by sharing post this blog to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or Our can also bookmark this website this with the title Gooseberry ki Launji This article grouped into categories and also this article it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂