Puran Poli or Gari Rotli ~ at this moment is being sought after by many society around us, one of them is you. they indeed have get used to to take advantage of internet on HP to looking for information to be used insight. Therefore We give Information about Puran Poli or Gari Rotli is can you make it inspiration. It translate the name from Marathi language to English, Puran means stuffing and poli means outer covering made from wheat flour. Puran poli is a famous sweet Indian flat-bread. There is the Gujarati puran poli and Maharashtrian The perfect preparation of Gujarati puran poli is considered a highly-skilled task… an art actually!
Known by different names such as vedhmi or gari rotli in Gujarat, this sweet filling stuffed roti/rotli will be a delectable treat for your family.
Puran poli recipe With step by step photos.
Puran poli is a sweet flatbread stuffed with a sweet lentil filling made from skinned spilt bengal gram (chana dal) and jaggery.
we able cook Puran Poli or Gari Rotli to take advantage of 15 ingredient 17 step. the following step by step for make it.
The ingredients for cooking Puran Poli or Gari Rotli
- capable need to provide for puran:.
- Please prepare 1 cup chana dal.
- capable need to provide too 3 cup water.
- You need 1 cup sugar.
- You need to prepare 1/4 tsp jaiphal powder / nutmeg powder.
- capable need to provide too 1/4 tsp cardamom powder / elachi powder.
- capable need to provide too for dough:.
- Also add 2 cup wheat flour / atta.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup maida / plain flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp salt.
- Also add 2 tbsp oil.
- capable need to provide too as needed water to knead.
- You need to prepare other ingredients:.
- capable need to provide too 1/4 cup wheat flour / atta.
- You need as needed oil/ghee for roasting.
Puran poli is a popular Maharashtrian recipe made during Ganesh Chaturthi or Diwali or any other festive occasion.
Puran poli is an Indian sweet flatbread.
The various names for the flatbread include Holige or Obbattu in Kannada, Puran poli or Vedmi in Gujarati, Puran poli in Marathi, Uppittu in Malayalam and Tamil, Baksham or Bobbattu or Oliga in Telugu, Andhra Pradesh and Pole/Polae in Telangana.
Paratha , How to make paratha , three easy ways.
The Instructions how to make Puran Poli or Gari Rotli
firstly, in a large bowl take 1 cup chana dal and soak for 3 hours with enough water. few chana dal just need ½ hour of soaking..
- Now in a pressure cooker, place a vessel pouring water at the bottom of cooker..
- Transfer the soaked chana dal in cooker along with 3 cup water and 1 tsp oil..
- Pressure cook on medium flame for 5 whistles..
- Once the pressure settles down, open the cooker and drain off the water. allow resting for 30 minutes, making sure to drain off all the water from chana dal..
- Take cooked chana dal in the kadai and add 1 cup of sugar..
- Mix well until the sugar melts than add jaiphal powder and elaichi powder..
- Continue to mix by mashing the chana dal.cook until the mixture thickens and starts to separate from the pan..
- The mixture will start to hold the shape.Now puran is ready..
Dough preparation for puran poli.
firstly, in a large mixing bowl take 2 cup wheat flour, ½ cup maida, 2tbsp oil and salt. mix well making sure everything is combined well..
- Now add water as required and knead the dough well..
- Knead to smooth and soft dough punching well..
- Further grease 1 tsp of oil, cover and rest for 30 minutes..
Filling puran in poli to form puran poli:
* firstly, pinch a ball sized dough and flatten well.also, pinch a ball sized puran (chana dal stuffing)
* place the puran in center of dough.
* stuff the puran and pinch off the excess dough securing tight.
* furthermore, dust the ball with wheat flour and flatten with hand..
Roll in one direction making sure the puran poli is thin.
* now put the rolled puran poli over hot tawa.
* allow roasting on medium flame until it puffs up.
* grease oil/ghee and flip over and cook both sides pressing slightly..
- Finally, serve Gari Rotli with ghee.
- Note: puran stays good for a week or more when refrigerated..
Puran Poli Recipe – Puran poli.
Puran poli or vedmi is made on festivals like Diwali, holi, Gudi padwa, Ganesh chaturthi, Raksha bandhan.
Other similar regional recipes made on regional festivals like Ugadi festival or Kerala sadya. finally, serve puran poli with ghee.
Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest video recipes.
ANKO is Taiwan high quality Puran Poli machine manufacturer and Puran Poli production turnkey provider.
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Puran Poli or Gari Rotli Thank you for your visit, if you feel this post on this site helpful, support our by sharing article this website to social media accounts your favorite like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or Buddy can also bookmark this website this with the title Puran Poli or Gari Rotli This article grouped into categories and also this post it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂