Dean’s Kick-Ass Egg, Steak, And Cheese Bagel. ~ at the moment is being sought after by many user around us, one of them is Our. They already are get used to use internet on smartphone to looking for information to be used inspiration. Therefore Our give Information related Dean’s Kick-Ass Egg, Steak, And Cheese Bagel. is can you make it example. A bagel freshly toasted with real butter that holds a tender, juicy steak patty, a fluffy folded egg, melty American cheese and savory grilled onions. Contact McDonald’s Steak, Egg & Cheese Bagel on Messenger. If you want your local McDonald’s restaurant to carry the Steak, Egg & Cheese bagel, you are encouraged to call your local franchise operator and *politely* DEMAND the.
I thought this would be a great recipe to share for all those college kids out there who love a hung-over McDonald’s breakfast.
Have you ever wanted McDonalds breakfast for dinner?
I took this photo yesterday at work just to answer this question.
our can create Dean’s Kick-Ass Egg, Steak, And Cheese Bagel. using tools 8 ingredient 7 step. this is it Your way for cook it.
The composition for cooking Dean’s Kick-Ass Egg, Steak, And Cheese Bagel.
- capable need to provide 2 each eggs.
- Also add 4 slice steakhouse homestyle roast beef.
- You need 2 slice smoked provolone cheese.
- You need to prepare 1 each bagel.
- Please prepare 2 dash minced onions.
- capable need to provide too 1 pinch salt and pepper.
- capable need to provide too 1 dash garlic salt.
- You need 2 tbsp ketchup.
If you zoom in the pic you can see its mostly beef and salt and preservatives.
These actually have a pretty high food cost for the store.
Relative to our other products anyways.
We typically serve the majority of them on the steak.
The Step by step how to cook Dean’s Kick-Ass Egg, Steak, And Cheese Bagel.
- Cut bagel in half and toast bagel.
- Cook roast beef till nice and firm.
- Whisk eggs well, add minced onions, salt, pepper, garlic salt to eggs, whisk well again and cook slow and low.
- Add ketchup to toasted toasted bagel.
- Scramble the eggs well. Shred provolone cheese and add to eggs, lower temp again so eggs dont brown and remain fluffy..
- Once cheese is melted and eggs are coated. Add steak and eggs to bagel and cover..
- Now enjoy this kick-ass sandwich..
Grill the faces of the bagel halves in your oven set on broil until golden brown.
You may also use a toaster oven for this step, but be sure to place the sliced bagel halves onto a small baking.
Combine egg, salt, and pepper in a bowl, stirring with a whisk.
Melt butter in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add egg mixture; cook, without stirring, until mixture sets on bottom.
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Dean’s Kick-Ass Egg, Steak, And Cheese Bagel. Thank you for your visit, if you feel this post on this blog helpful, support our by sharing post this website to social media accounts your favorite like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and others Or We can also mark off this site this with the title Dean’s Kick-Ass Egg, Steak, And Cheese Bagel. This article grouped into categories and also this post it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂