Gooseberry chutney (amla chutney) ~ at this moment is being sought after by many commpany around us, one of them is Buddy. They already are get used to use internet on gadget to get information to be used example. Therefore Admin give Information related Gooseberry chutney (amla chutney) is can my Buddy make it insight.
our can cook Gooseberry chutney (amla chutney) to take advantage of 13 ingredient 4 step. this is it the steps for make it.
The ingredients for cooking Gooseberry chutney (amla chutney)
- Please buddy prepare 250 gm gooseberry.
- Also add 1 tbs oil.
- Please buddy prepare 1/2 tsp mustard seed.
- capable need to provide 1 tsp fennel seed.
- Also add 1/4 tsp fenugreek seed.
- Buddy also needs 2 tsp urad daal.
- Buddy also needs Pinch assofotida.
- capable need to provide 1/2 tsp green chilli paste.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp coriander powder.
- Please prepare 8-10 Curry leaves.
- Buddy also needs 1/4 tsp turmeric powder.
- Please buddy prepare 1 cup coriander leaves.
- capable need to provide To taste Salt.
The Step by step how to cook Gooseberry chutney (amla chutney)
- Take a pan put oil. Add mustard seed, fennel seed, urad dal, fenugreek seed, curry leaves..
- Add all masala & mix properly. Add gooseberry (cut in small piece). Add some water. Mix & cook till gooseberry is soft. Switch off the flame..
- When mixture is completely cooled down add coriander leaves & grind. Chutney is ready..
- It store 1 month in fridge..
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Gooseberry chutney (amla chutney) Thank you for your visit, if you feel this post on this website helpful, support we by sharing post this blog to social media accounts your favorite like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or Buddy can also mark off this site this with the title Gooseberry chutney (amla chutney) This article grouped into categories and also this article it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂