Seasoned Flounder Sashimi Rice Bowl ~ now is being sought after by many user around us, one of them is you. They already are get used to to take advantage of internet on ponsel to find information to be used insight. Therefore Our give Information related Seasoned Flounder Sashimi Rice Bowl is could my Buddy make it inspiration.
you able cook Seasoned Flounder Sashimi Rice Bowl to take advantage of 5 ingredient 3 step. this is it Your way for make it.
The ingredients and seasoningsu for cooking Seasoned Flounder Sashimi Rice Bowl
- Please prepare 1 as much (to taste) Flounder sashimi.
- Buddy also needs 4 tbsp Kombu based mentsuyu (3x concentrate).
- capable need to provide too 1 tbsp Soy sauce.
- Also add 1 White sesame seeds.
- capable need to provide 1 Egg yolk.
The Instructions how to cooking Seasoned Flounder Sashimi Rice Bowl
- Put the flounder sashimi, mentsuyu, and soy sauce in a deep dish and lightly mix. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 10 minutes..
- Prepare some rice in a rice bowl, then top with the seasoned flounder from Step 1..
- Put an egg yolk on the top center and sprinkle with white sesame seeds..
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Seasoned Flounder Sashimi Rice Bowl Thank you for your visit, if you feel this post on this blog helpful, support me by sharing article this site to social media accounts your favorite like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or Buddy can also mark off this site this with the title Seasoned Flounder Sashimi Rice Bowl This post grouped into categories and also this post it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂