California Roll ~ several times is being sought after by many commpany around us, one of them is Our. they indeed have get used to to take advantage of internet on gadget to get information to be used inspiration. Therefore I give Information around California Roll is can we make it idea.
our can create California Roll to take advantage of 13 ingredient 3 step. the following the steps for make it.
The composition for cooking California Roll
- capable need to provide too ★For the sushi vinegar:.
- Please prepare 5 tbsp ★Vinegar.
- Please buddy prepare 5 tbsp ★Sugar.
- Please buddy prepare 1 tsp ★Salt.
- Buddy also needs 540 ml Hot cooked white rice.
- capable need to provide 4 sheets Nori seaweed.
- You need to prepare 1 White sesame seeds.
- Please buddy prepare 4 leaves Red leaf lettuce.
- Please prepare 4 pieces Smoked salmon.
- You need 1 Avocado.
- Please prepare 1 pack Flying fish roe.
- You need 1 Radish sprouts.
- Please buddy prepare 1 Mayonnaise.
The Step by step how to make California Roll
- Make the sushi vinegar by combining the vinegar, sugar, and salt in a bowl and heating in the microwave for about a minute. Mix with the cooked rice, which should be cooked on the firm side, using a little less water than usual, then cool..
- Lay a sheet of nori on the sushi mat. Cover this evenly with a thin layer of sushi rice, then sprinkle with a layer of sesame seeds. Cover with a sheet of cling film, then flip everything over (except for the mat)..
- Place the red leaf lettuce over the nori seaweed and then arrange the ingredients (such as smoked salmon, avocado, and radish sprouts) not in the center, but near the edge closest to you. Then roll!.
That’s the discussion or tutorial about California Roll Thank you for your visit, if you feel this post on this blog helpful, support our by sharing article this blog to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and others Or Our can also bookmark this website this with the title California Roll This connten grouped into categories and also this post it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂