Amla pickle ~ at this moment is being sought after by many user around us, one of them is Buddy. they indeed have get used to use internet on ponsel to get information to be used example. Therefore Our give Information around Amla pickle is can we make it example.
you able create Amla pickle using tools 11 ingredient 4 step. this is it Your way for make it.
The ingredients and seasoningsu for cooking Amla pickle
- Buddy also needs 3 cups Amla/Gooseberry (medium sized) sliced.
- You need to prepare 1&1/2 tbsp Mustard seeds.
- You need to prepare 2&1/2 tbsp Red chilli powder.
- Buddy also needs 1/2 tbsp Fenugreek seeds.
- Please prepare 1 tsp Turmeric powder.
- You need to prepare 1/4 tsp Asafoetida/Hing.
- capable need to provide 2&1/2 to 3 tbsp Salt (I normally use 3 tbsp).
- You need For tempering.
- capable need to provide 2 tbsp (adjust) Oil.
- Please prepare 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds.
- Also add 1/8 tsp Hing.
The Step by step how to make Amla pickle
- Dry roast mustard seeds & fenugreek seeds separately and allow it to cool, gather roasted mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, hing and salt in a mixie jar and grind it into a fine powder.
- Heat oil in the pan, add in 1/2 tsp mustard seeds, when it splutter add 1/8 tsp hing and sliced amla, saute everything well for 2 minutes continuously on high flame.
- Simmer the flame and now add in ground powder, combine everything well and remove from the heat, but allow it to stay the pan only (do not cover the pan) till it gets cooled completely.
- Transfer it to a jar/container and let it sit for a day, after that it is ready to consume.
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Amla pickle Thank you for your visit, if you feel this post on this website helpful, support we by sharing article this site to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and others Or you can also mark off this website this with the title Amla pickle This connten grouped into categories and also this post it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂