Gooseberry Sesame Coconut Laddoos ~ right now is being sought after by many civil around us, one of them is you. they indeed have get used to to take advantage of internet on smartphone to get information to be used idea. Therefore I give Information about Gooseberry Sesame Coconut Laddoos is could my Buddy make it idea.
you could create Gooseberry Sesame Coconut Laddoos using tools 9 ingredient 9 step. the following the steps for make it.
The spices for cooking Gooseberry Sesame Coconut Laddoos
- You need 250 grams Amla/Gooseberries.
- You need 1/2 cup white sesame seeds /til.
- Please buddy prepare 2 tablespoon Coconut powder.
- Please buddy prepare 200 grams jaggery scraped.
- Please buddy prepare 1 tablespoon Almond powder.
- Please prepare 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder.
- You need to prepare 1/2 teaspoon Green cardamom powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon ghee (optional).
- capable need to provide too 10 saffron strands.
The Step by step how to cook Gooseberry Sesame Coconut Laddoos
- Wash and boil the amlas with 1 glass of water in a pressure cooker only for one whistle.When cooled, remove the seeds and separate the segments..
- Dry roast the white sesame seeds in a non-stick pan on a medium to low flame for 5 minutes, don’t allow the colour to change. Switch off the flame and let it cool down to the room temperature..
- Grind the amla segments in a mixer to a fine paste..
Now heat a non-stick pan and melt the jaggery on a medium flame.
Add gooseberry paste to the melted jaggery..
- Mix it really well, keep stirring constantly and cook until jaggery infuses completely and the mixture becomes thick..
Turn off the flame and let it cool down slightly.
Add the roasted sesame seeds/safed til, coconut powder, almond powder, green cardamom powder, saffron strands and cinnamon powder and mix well..
Grease your palms with water and take a small portion of the mixture and roll it out into a laddoo.
Similarly, prepare the rest of the laddoos until the mixture is utilized completely..
Delicious and healthy, power packed laddoos are ready.
Serve them whenever you crave for something sweet, or after meals..
- Can also store them in an air-tight container and relish eating for 3-4 months..
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Gooseberry Sesame Coconut Laddoos Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this site helpful, support our by sharing post this site to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or you can also bookmark this site this with the title Gooseberry Sesame Coconut Laddoos This post grouped into categories and also this conten it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂