Pink Marbled Bagels Made with Red Sweet Potatoes ~ several times is being sought after by many society around us, one of them is Our. They already are get used to use internet on ponsel to get information to be used inspiration. Therefore Our give Information related Pink Marbled Bagels Made with Red Sweet Potatoes is could my Buddy make it insight.
you able create Pink Marbled Bagels Made with Red Sweet Potatoes to take advantage of 10 ingredient 16 step. the following the steps for make it.
The spices for cooking Pink Marbled Bagels Made with Red Sweet Potatoes
- Also add 220 grams Bread flour.
- capable need to provide 30 grams Cake flour.
- You need to prepare 15 grams Sugar.
- You need to prepare 3 grams Salt.
- Please buddy prepare 3 grams Dry yeast.
- Please prepare 150 grams Lukewarm water.
- You need to prepare 2 tsp Red sweet potato powder (dissolve in 2 teaspoons of water).
- Please buddy prepare 1 ♪ ☆Anko Red bean paste.
- capable need to provide too 1 Water for boiling.
- Also add 2 tbsp Honey for boiling.
The Step by step how to make Pink Marbled Bagels Made with Red Sweet Potatoes
- Dissolve the red sweet potato powder in an equal amount of water..
- Add the dough ingredients to the bread machine, and knead it together using the dough cycle. After about 20 minutes have passed, turn the machine off and remove the dough. Divide the dough in half..
- Return 1/2 of the dough to the bread machine, along with the dissolved red sweet potato powder. Let the machine knead for about 5 minutes. (The picture shows three varieties of dough).
- Divide each half of the dough into 4 pieces, and let all 8 pieces rest for about 20 minutes (The picture shows B Cocoa Marbled Bagel dough).
- After the dough has rested, roll it out to a 25cm x 10cm oblong..
- Stack the pink on top of the white dough and press together with the rolling pin. smear the top with the anko paste..
- Wrap the dough around the paste and seal..
- Form the resulting tube into a ring form and shape with your fingers..
- Here I put the pink dough on the outside, and left out the anko paste..
- When you have shaped the bagels, let them go through a second rising for 20 minutes..
- While preheating the oven, bring some water and the honey to a boil..
- Turn the pan to low heat and add in the bagels, cooking each side for 15 seconds..
- Place the bagels on a paper towel to drain, and quickly place in a 200°C oven for about 15 mintues..
- The glossy and airy bagels are finished..
- You can see the marbling in the cross section. So pretty!.
- Marbled Bagels ♥.
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Pink Marbled Bagels Made with Red Sweet Potatoes Thank you for your visit, if you feel this post on this website helpful, support we by sharing post this blog to social media accounts your favorite like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and others Or you can also mark off this blog this with the title Pink Marbled Bagels Made with Red Sweet Potatoes This post grouped into categories and also this post it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂