Crunchy Yummy Blueberry Bagels ~ right now is being sought after by many people around us, one of them is We. they indeed have get used to use internet on gadget to find information to be used idea. Therefore I give Information about Crunchy Yummy Blueberry Bagels is can you make it example.
we could create Crunchy Yummy Blueberry Bagels using tools 11 ingredient 11 step. the following the steps for cook it.
The composition for cooking Crunchy Yummy Blueberry Bagels
- Please buddy prepare ★For the dough.
- capable need to provide too 150 grams Bread (strong) flour.
- Buddy also needs 10 grams Raw cane sugar (Regular sugar is OK).
- Also add 5 grams Honey.
- You need to prepare 90 grams Milk.
- Buddy also needs 1 pinch Salt.
- Also add 1 1/2 grams Dried yeast.
- Buddy also needs 15 grams Dried blueberries.
- capable need to provide ★For Kettling.
- Please prepare 500 ml Water.
- capable need to provide 5 grams Honey.
The Instructions how to make Crunchy Yummy Blueberry Bagels
- Put all the ingredients for the dough into a bowl. Knead for 10 minutes, working it hard. The dough should be as soft as an earlobe. It is hard work, but keep it up!!.
- Once kneading is done, divide the dough into 3 balls. Cover them with a damp cloth. Let rest for 10 minutes..
- Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough into 15cm rounds, making sure that the thickness is even..
- Start rolling the dough up. Be careful not to make it too loose or air will get in..
- Roll them back and forth,or stretch them like playing with clay. The rolls should be 20cm long. Flatten one side of the ends. Make each roll into a ring by covering the other end with the flattened end..
- Tightly close the seams. If they are loose, the rings will break while boiling. Let rise for 20 minutes..
- While the dough is rising, get ready for kettling. In a large skillet, bring water to a boil and add the honey (or sugar). This process adds a shine to the bagel when you bake it..
- Before the rising time is over, preheat the oven to 200℃ Start boiling the bagels once the oven is hot..
- Boil the bagels for 30 seconds on each side. Scoop up and dry the excess water with a paper towel and put them in the oven immediately. Bake for 20 minutes at 200℃.
- They’re done. Fresh from the oven bagels are really yummy! The cooled bagels can be brought back to the freshly baked taste by toasting in a toaster oven..
- They have a lot of blueberries and are so yummy..
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Crunchy Yummy Blueberry Bagels Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this website helpful, support our by sharing article this site to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and others Or We can also bookmark this website this with the title Crunchy Yummy Blueberry Bagels This connten grouped into categories and also this article it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂