Easy home made Naan bread ~ right now is being sought after by many society around us, one of them is We. they indeed have get used to use internet on HP to find information to be used example. Therefore Admin give Information about Easy home made Naan bread is can we make it example.
my Buddy can create Easy home made Naan bread to take advantage of 11 ingredient 7 step. this is it the steps for cook it.
The composition for cooking Easy home made Naan bread
- You need to prepare 300 g Strrong white bread flower.
- You need 7 g Sachet of yeast.
- You need to prepare 2 Tablespoons Sugar.
- Please prepare 1/2 Teaspoon baking powder.
- capable need to provide 1 Tablespoon garlic powder.
- capable need to provide 1 Tablespoon Chopped corriander.
- You need to prepare 2 Tablespoons butter.
- Buddy also needs 150 ml or 8.5 Tablespoons of Natural full fat yogurt.
- You need to prepare Garlic butter for basting.
- You need to prepare 5 Tablespoons melted butter.
- Please buddy prepare 3 Large Cloves of garlic minced.
The Step by step how to cook Easy home made Naan bread
- Add 125ml warm water, 1 Tablespoon of sugar and the yeast to a bowl. Set aside for around 15 minutes until frothy..
- In a mixing bowl add the flour and remaining ingredients and mix well..
- Add the yeast mixture to the bowl once ready and start kneading until you have a nice soft dough..
- Cover and set aside in a warm area for around 1 hour or untill doubled in size..
- Divide the dough into equal sized and roll out..
- Cook on a hot pan for around 4-5 minutes a side..
- Once removed baste with the garlic butter and serve fresh. 👌.
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Easy home made Naan bread Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this blog helpful, support me by sharing post this blog to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or Buddy can also bookmark this blog this with the title Easy home made Naan bread This connten grouped into categories and also this post it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂