Naan khatae ~ at this moment is being sought after by many civil around us, one of them is Buddy. they indeed have get used to use internet on smartphone to get information to be used example. Therefore Our give Information about Naan khatae is can we make it example. Naan khatae is always the first priority in snacks and specially in tea time. I tried but instead of nan khatai they turned out to be excellent homemade cookies….i dont know which ingredient i have put more but still it tastes good!!! dassana amit. Nankhatai (Hindi: नानख़ताई, Urdu: نان خطائی) are shortbread biscuits, originating from the Indian subcontinent, popular in Northern India and Pakistan.
Lahori Naan Khatai By Shireen Anwar So lets enjoy the Lahori Naan Khatai لاہوری نان ختائی By Shireen Anwar and many others Pakistani chef Cooking Recipes.
Nan khatai make a great homemade gift for holidays.
Around this time of year (or any time of the year, for Here is a Nan Khatai (Indian Tea or Coffee biscuits) recipe that is so simple that you’ll want to.
we can create Naan khatae using tools 6 ingredient 13 step. this is it the steps for cook it.
The composition for cooking Naan khatae
- Buddy also needs Ingredients :.
- Also add 2 cups Maida.
- capable need to provide Half cup Ghee.
- Also add Half cup (pissi hoe) cheeni.
- You need 1 tea spoon Baking powder.
- capable need to provide too 1 adad Andy ki zardy.
Nan Khatai, i have been waiting to bake this cookies for a very long time.
And few weeks back, i visited my pregnant friend, so i thought it would be great if i take something.
Nankhatai (Khalifa Nan Khatai) (خطائی نان) are crunchy shortbread biscuits very popular in Sub-continent countries India & Pakistan.
Find naan khatai stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
The Instructions how to cooking Naan khatae
- Ek bowl me ghee or cheeni ko itna phenten ke wo creami shakl me a jaey..
- Phr maidy me baking powder dal ke 1,2 dafa chalni sy achi trha chan lein tak baking powder maidy me achi trha mix ho jaey..
- Phr maidy ko ghee or cheeni ke mixture me dal ke gondh lein achi trha 5 sy 10 mint gondhlen..
- Phr ek bara patela ly ke cholhy pe rkhen us me stand (jo amoman garam pateli ke nechy rkha jata hy) rakh ke dhakan dhak dein or tez anch par pre heat krlen..
- Phr bari pateli sy chota dhakan lein jo ap bary pately me aram sy rakh or nikal saken or apka hath na jaly..
- Phr dhakan par oil lagake grees krlen phr mixture ke gol pairy bana lein (jis size ke ap bnana chahen) phr usko halky hath sy press karein or dhakan pe thoray thoray fasly sy rkhty jaen..
- Jitny easily a jaen utny hi rkhen phr brush/finger sy us ke uper centr me zardi phent ke lagadein..
- Phr Dhakan ko pateli ke andar rkhy hoey stand par centr me rakh dein or dhakan dhak kar anch bilkul dheemi krden..
- Phr pately ke uper weight rakh dein..
- Phr 40 sy 45 mint bd khol ke check krlen uper ki zardi golden ho jaey to nikal lein..
- Agr na hoey hon to 5 sy 10 mint or rakh dein uper ki topping golden ho jaey to nikal lein..
- Hawa me rakh ke thanda karein or serve karein..
- Lejiy mazedar naan khatae tayar hy..
I ordered Naan Khatai for the very first time through Cheetay.
Saying Almonds Khatai but there is no Almonds in his Khatai just Peanuts.
All-purpose flour, durum semolina flour, gram, baking soda, cardamom seeds, ghee (clarified butter), powdered sugar, almonds, pistachio nuts.
In a bowl, mix the all-purpose flour, gram flour, sooji, baking soda and cardamom powder and set aside.
Naan Khatai – Indian Shortbread Cookies #Creative Cookie Exchange.
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Naan khatae Thank you for your visit, if you feel this post on this blog helpful, support we by sharing article this website to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and others Or Buddy can also bookmark this website this with the title Naan khatae This post grouped into categories and also this article it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂