Anjeer kulfi ~ right now is being sought after by many people around us, one of them is Our. They already are get used to to take advantage of internet on smartphone to get information to be used insight. Therefore Our give Information around Anjeer kulfi is can we make it idea. For more information read our entire Affiliate Disclosure. Kulfi is a traditional form of ice cream very famous in India. Owing to a higher milk content, Kulfi has a much denser texture compared to modern day ice creams which, has more cream content.
Amazing luscious ice cream with the rich flavour of dried figs is just a few step away.
With easily available ingredients,you can now make your family go “Wow,” with this easy and quick recipe.
Anjeer Kulfi with a twist of the layer of caramelized cashewnuts is indeed going to make your Summer’s refreshing and tasty!
our able cook Anjeer kulfi using tools 6 ingredient 3 step. this is it Your way for make it.
The spices for cooking Anjeer kulfi
- You need 10 pieces dried fig (anjeer).
- Please buddy prepare 6 almonds.
- Please prepare 1 cup cream.
- You need 1/4 cup condensed milk.
- You need to prepare Pinch cardamom powder.
- You need to prepare as needed Milk (if required).
Being a frozen dairy dessert, kulfi is technically an ice-cream, but with the rich flavour and unique texture of condensed milk, it is a class apart, a genre in its own right!
Of the many varieties of kulfi, this traditional Malai Kulfi stands out with an extra rich and intense flavour and creaminess, all thanks to the slow but rewarding process of condensing full-fat milk till it gets an.
How to make Kaju Anjeer Kulfi
How to make Kaju Anjeer Ice Cream natural
The Instructions how to cook Anjeer kulfi
- Dip the anjeer in hot water for 30 minutes..take a grinder jar add cream,condensed milk,cardamom powder,almonds and add anjeer,grind it into thick paste..add little milk and mix well.
- Pour in kulfi moulds and freeze it for 6 to 7 hours..cut into slices..garnish with pistacio,almonds,honey and choc sauce…
- Or just keep those candies in serving plate and garnish with pistacio and serve it immediatly.
Kulfi is a very famous Indian ice cream.
Kulfi can be made in a variety of flavours and dried fig or “anjeer” is one of it.
I made it to celebrate ma achievement on CIY.title of Super star chef and Coffee maker.sharing it today on Onam.njoyyyyyyyyyyy:) Anjeer.
They claim that there kulfi is manufactured in Bombay and the taste truly justifies the authentic Bombay kulfi taste.
They stand out amongst the crowded ice cream market.
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Anjeer kulfi Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this website helpful, support me by sharing article this website to social media accounts your favorite like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or We can also mark off this blog this with the title Anjeer kulfi This post grouped into categories and also this post it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂