Awla Murabba/Gooseberry sweet pickle ~ currently is being sought after by many user around us, one of them is We. They already are get used to use internet on HP to looking for information to be used insight. Therefore Our give Information about Awla Murabba/Gooseberry sweet pickle is could my Buddy make it idea.
you able to create Awla Murabba/Gooseberry sweet pickle to take advantage of 6 ingredient 6 step. this is it step by step for cook it.
The ingredients for cooking Awla Murabba/Gooseberry sweet pickle
- You need 1 cup grated amla/gooseberry(from 1/2 kg little riped amla).
- You need 21/2 cups sugar.
- Buddy also needs 1/2 cup water.
- Please prepare 1 pinch saffron strands.
- Please prepare Cinnamon, cloves powder to taste.
- Buddy also needs to taste Cardamom powder.
The Step by step how to make Awla Murabba/Gooseberry sweet pickle
- Take little ripe amlas..wash in water,pat dry and grate them.(Tip- take little ripen amla as shown in fig).
- Grate them and put in big mixing bowl..
- Add & mix sugar in grated amla mixture. Cover and keep overnight.(Tip.. remember in 1 portion of grated awla,you have to add 21/2 portions of sugar).5.
- Next day morning, put this Amla-Sugar mixture in thick bottom kadhai,add water& mix. Keep the kadhai on gas, saute, stirring the mixture continuously on slow flame..
- As one string syrup formed,off the flame.Add saffron strands (crushed with hand), cinnamon, cloves powder and cardamom powder..as per taste..
- Pour into airtight glass jar.After 3-4 days..used it as required. Awla Murabba/ Gooseberry sweet pickle remain fresh for 15 days to 1 month..
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Awla Murabba/Gooseberry sweet pickle Thank you for your visit, if you feel this post on this website helpful, support me by sharing post this website to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and others Or Buddy can also mark off this website this with the title Awla Murabba/Gooseberry sweet pickle This post grouped into categories and also this conten it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂