Chicken tikka with homemade tawa naan ~ at the moment is being sought after by many user around us, one of them is Our. They already are get used to to take advantage of internet on gadget to looking for information to be used insight. Therefore Admin give Information about Chicken tikka with homemade tawa naan is could we make it example.
my Buddy able cook Chicken tikka with homemade tawa naan using tools 9 ingredient 7 step. this is it Your way for make it.
The ingredients and seasoningsu for cooking Chicken tikka with homemade tawa naan
- capable need to provide too Chicken 2 large pieces.
- capable need to provide 1 tbsp tikka masala.
- Please prepare 1/3 tsp salt.
- capable need to provide too 1 lemon juiced.
- You need 4 tbsp yougart.
- capable need to provide 1 tbsp mix ginger garlic paste.
- Buddy also needs 1 lemon slices for decoration.
- capable need to provide too 1 tomato.
- Also add 1/2 onion.
The Step by step how to cooking Chicken tikka with homemade tawa naan
- In a bowl add yougart g g paste,tikka masala salt and lemon juice add chicken,marinate for 2 hours.
- Now add marinated chicken in a pan cover and cook on medium heat until tender and water evaporate..
- Now add oil in wide pan add 1 piece of cooked chicken,fry on high heat for 2 minutes for 1 side..
- Turn upside down fry 2 more minute from other side..
- Repeat with another chicken piece..
- Smoked a coal on flame.take piece of foil add in pan,add cooked fried chicken pieces.add smoked coal drizzle some oil on it.cover for 5 minutes..
- Now chicken tikka is ready serve with homemade naan and mint raita..
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Chicken tikka with homemade tawa naan Thank you for your visit, if you feel this post on this website helpful, support me by sharing post this site to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and others Or you can also bookmark this site this with the title Chicken tikka with homemade tawa naan This article grouped into categories and also this conten it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂