Breakfast Bagels ~ now is being sought after by many user around us, one of them is you. They already are get used to to take advantage of internet on gadget to get information to be used example. Therefore Our give Information around Breakfast Bagels is can our make it idea. Bagels are a versatile base for any breakfast eater — sweet or savory, vegetarian or carnivorous, just a little hungry or ready to visit an all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet, you can prepare a bagel to satisfy any craving. Bagels are known to be one of the most considered food items in breakfasts. The reason being is it is light, healthy, and tasty as well.
It’s hard to go wrong with these delicious, breakfast and snack-time circles of joy.
The only thing better than a bagel is a bagel.
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
our able to create Breakfast Bagels using tools 7 ingredient 5 step. the following Your way for make it.
The ingredients and seasoningsu for cooking Breakfast Bagels
- capable need to provide 1 packages Bagel thins – I used the everything bagels.
- Buddy also needs 4 Eggs.
- Please prepare 2 cup Milk.
- You need to prepare 4 Tblsp. Butter or bacon grease.
- You need 4 Tblsp. Flour.
- Also add 1 tsp Salt.
- Please buddy prepare 1/2 tsp Pepper.
Put a cast-iron skillet over medium-low heat.
Butter the cut sides of the bagels.
All our bagels are available on: Place bagel in toaster and toast as desired.
Over medium heat, fry egg in frying pan.
The Step by step how to cooking Breakfast Bagels
- For the gravy:.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Sprinkle in the flour and whisk until blended. Add salt and pepper and pour in the milk. Whisk until blended and starts to thicken..
- Toast your bagels..
- Fry eggs to your preference. I like mine sunny side up..
- Place the bottom of the bagel on serving dish, pour gravy over and top with egg. Put your bagel top slightly to the side of the egg. I topped mine with diced tomatoes and jalapeño peppers..
Turn off heat but, leave pan on burner.
Place meat on top of egg and then the cheese on top of the meat.
Cover with a lid and let the heat melt the cheese.
Place egg, meat, and cheese pile on one half of bagel and top with the other half.
You won’t miss the other half of the bagel in these open-faced breakfast toasts.
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Breakfast Bagels Thank you for your visit, if you feel this post on this site helpful, support our by sharing post this site to social media accounts your favorite like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and others Or you can also bookmark this website this with the title Breakfast Bagels This post grouped into categories and also this conten it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂