Brinjal and drumstick curry ~ at the moment is being sought after by many society around us, one of them is you. They already are get used to to take advantage of internet on smartphone to get information to be used insight. Therefore We give Information around Brinjal and drumstick curry is could we make it idea. Konkani Style Vengaya Sagle Recipe – Eggplant Drumstick Curry Spicy and Tangy freshly ground Coconut masala which is tossed with aubergine and drumsticks. It has an equal balance of sweet and spicy flavour in the curry by the use of freshly ground paste like coconut, coriander seeds and urad dal. Drumsticks and brinjals pairs with each other.
Today let us learn how to prepare drumstick brinjal curry/kathirikkai murungakkai pirattal following this easy recipe.
Potato Masala and this spicy Brinjal Drumstick Masala.
On such days, I used to be eagerly waiting for the prayer to complete soon, so that I can enjoy the feast happily 🙂 It is one of those things which I miss now-a-days after moving to the US and always keep longing for those wonderful days. #vankaya mulakkada curry #brinjal drumsticks curry.
we able cook Brinjal and drumstick curry using tools 14 ingredient 5 step. the following Your way for cook it.
The ingredients and seasoningsu for cooking Brinjal and drumstick curry
- capable need to provide too 10 small onion shallots.
- Please prepare 2 tomatoes.
- capable need to provide 3 small brinjal (cut like a flower).
- Please prepare 1/2 drumstick cut into pieces.
- Please prepare 3 tablespoon red chilli powder.
- Please prepare 3 tablespoon coriander powder.
- Buddy also needs 1 tablespoon turmeric powder.
- You need to prepare 100 ml tamarind juice (from gooseberry size tamarind with 100ml water).
- Buddy also needs to taste Salt.
- capable need to provide too 2 tsp Mustard seeds for seasoning.
- capable need to provide too 1/4 tablespoon fenugreek seeds for seasoning.
- Please prepare 1/4 teaspoon cumin seeds for seasoning.
- capable need to provide 4 garlic cloves.
- Please prepare 100 ml cooking oil.
ఇడ్లీ రవ్వ తోనే కాదు ఈ రవ్వ తో కూడా.
It can be prepared with any vegetable.
The main ingredients are freshly grated coconut, fried red chillies, tamarind and fried udad dal and coriander.
Brinjal curry recipe or vankaya kura – Brinjal also known as aubergine or eggplant is one of the favorite among many.
The Step by step how to cook Brinjal and drumstick curry
- Put tomato and garlic in a mixer jar and make puree.
- Take a pan add oil to it and once get heat seasoning it with all the seasoning ingredients then add onion shallots (peeled),brinjal,drumstick,turmeric powder fry it for few minutes.
- Then add red chilli powder,coriander powder,tomato purée,tamarind juice,salt then stir well,it starts to boil.
- Once started boiling keep it in a sim manner for 15 minutes,our curry is ready to serve now,transfer it to bowl..
It is a low calorie veggie that has some unique nutrients like iron and minerals.
Brinjal is most commonly used in Indian cuisine to make curry, gravy, stir fry and chutney or bharta.
This post shares a simple & easy brinjal curry that can be served with rice or roti, chapati.
Drumstick and brinjal is always a winner combo as we can put either in sambar, Kara Kuzhambu or curry!
I love this combination and hence this curry.
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Brinjal and drumstick curry Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this site helpful, support our by sharing post this blog to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or Our can also bookmark this site this with the title Brinjal and drumstick curry This post grouped into categories and also this article it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂